Chapter 21- Falling For The Gangleaders Son

"How can someone be so heartless!!" I yelled pacing around the room that Adrian had reserved for Virginia, Ashley and I.
 "STOP YELLING!!" Adrian yelled from the room next door banging against the wall. I turned and glared at the wall, this boy still has the damn balls to tell me to shut up after he fucking killed the guy I love.
  "Calm down! There's a reason that all of this is happening." Ashley said kinda quietly. Virginia and I turned to her and raised our eyebrows.
  "How is there an explanation to someone's death!" Virginia spat out anger filling her. I just stayed quiet, I mean arguing isn't going to bring anyone back, but I swear I'll get my payback for the things they've done so far. I don't really blame Ashley much for what's going on because she was probably dragged to do what she's doing just as Virginia and I are. But I do know that whatever it is we got ourselves into we're going to get out of it.
   I will kill him if he harms my family and I will not hesitate to eliminate any threat to their lives.. Even if it's the last thing I do..
   "You both need to calm down just hear me out, hear all of us out we mean no harm to any of you!" Ashley said. "Just please listen."
  Before any of us could answer we heard a gunshot, all of us automatically knew where it was coming from. Ashley was out of the room before Virginia and I could even move a muscle but we both quickly followed, she kicked down the door and stood still at the sight in front of her. "WHAT THE HECK DID YOU DO!!" She yelled at Adrian and Blake, as she looked at the horrific scene in front of us.
   "I did what had to be done." Adrian said with no emotion. "He tried to kill me, I wasn't about to let that happen or was I little sister?"
   "He was my boyfriend my best friend." She said glaring at him. "If he wanted to kill you he must have had a good enough reason to cry."
  "I'm sorry, Ash. I tried to stop him, I really did but you know when our brother has someone threatening him he won't hesitate to act." Blake said, since we walked in he had been kneeling down next to Derek checking his pulse for any sign of life left in him, but his actions were to no avail.
   "Little sister, don't hold this against me after all it was his fault." Adrian said, how could a man be so cruel to kill two human beings and not feel anything.. "And you two, you need to start understanding that if it's family issues to step away and go back to the room you came from instead of sticking your noses where no one called you."
   "We were just leaving." Virginia said turning around, I looked at her as if she had two heads. I might just be stubborn but I'm not leaving this room without answers. Before I even had the chance to say anything virginia pulled me rapidly out of the room and into the hall.

“What do you think you’re doing?!” I whispered/yelled. She stared at me and then looked down at her hands causing me to do the same, I have no idea how but she had managed to grab a key to one of the cars outside. She slowly put her finger to her lip telling me to be quiet and gesturing for me to follow close behind her.

“Do you trust me?” she asked me looking pretty nervous of whatever was about to happen. I slowly nodded not even sure what i was getting myself into. “I know what car keys these are, i just want you to take over and drive as fast as you can because they will realize we took the keys in no time.” she handed me the keys and pointed at Adrians expensive looking car, if they end up finding us he is going to kill us for taking his precious car. I proceeded to unlock it and Virginia (Aisha) immediately hopped in the passenger seat.

I got in the driver's seat just in time to hear Adrian yelling at the others to look for us. “WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY?!” as soon as i heard him yell that i turned on the car and sped out of the parking lot only to see them getting out of the hotel and on their way to the remaining car. I kept hitting the gas pedal with all my force trying to get as far as possible before they end up finding us we started swerving in the lanes and cutting cars off to only realize that I have no clue where we are going or where we are.

“Jess! They are right behind us.” Virginia said in a panicked tone. “This was a really bad idea, what if they kill us? What if they hurt my family?!”