Part 7: A Night Well Spent

A/N: Howdy Ho Hi! The beginning of this chapter is smut. There will be bolded letters for when the smut ends. I know I talked about it last chapter but I put it in the beginning so you'd remember thanks

Henry P.O.V

I put on the condom, and saw her look up with anticipation. I chuckled and aligned my length with her entrance. She shuddered as I started to enter her. I went in half way, and started to thrust. She moaned loudly. I smirked and looked for her approval to go all the way in. "M-more Hen-henry. Pl-please!!" I chuckled and started to go in all the way and started to thrust faster. I moaned when she was scratching at my back. I ignored the stinging pain of her nails digging at my back and just focused on the great feeling of being inside of her. She started taking in sharp breaths when I hit a bundle of nerves.

I was going faster and harder, then howled with delight. Maverick on the other hand was a moaning mess, sputtering out bits and pieces of a sentence being too captivated my how much pleasure she felt. "He-Hen-ry, Hard-harder! Pl-ea-ea-ease!" I complied and started pounding her. "Fu-u-uck! I'm go-going t-to cum!" I was still pounding her and was groaning. She arched her back and then just turned mellow, still moaning. "Fuck baby! Ugh I'm cumming!" I moaned loud as I started to thrust unevenly and bucked my hips. "Holy fuck that was awesome!" I laughed breathlessly "Fuck ya that was Ricky..." I pulled out mostly but still slowly thrusting in and out. She moaned quietly then I completely pulled out.

I took off the condom, threw it out and pulled her into a kiss. We were still on our high  and then collapsed back on the bed. Engulfing her into a hug. "Night baby doll..." I kissed the top of her head. "Night Hen..."

And like that we fell into a blissful sleep.

~The next Morning~

Maverick P.O.V

I woke up still feeling amazing from last night. I put on some underwear and my white tank top. I got up, went pee, brushed my teeth, and dutch breaded my hair into two braids.

I came back out of the bathroom to find Henry on the phone. I heard screaming on the other end. "BOY WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!?" He sighed, "I fuckin told you yesterday. I specifically fucking told you that I was staying over at Belch's. "YOU BETTER NOT BE LYING TO ME! YOU KNOW THE CONSEQUENCES IF YOU ARE!" He looked like he was about to cry cradling his right shoulder "Yes Sir, I do." And with that the guy on the other end hung up. Henry slammed the phone back on to the jack and screamed as he started crying. He didn't see me coming up beside him, I went and placed a hand on his shoulder. He jumped and swatted my arm away before realizing it was me, he started to cry again. I pulled him into the tightest hug. And whispered sweet nothings into his ear.

He started to calm down. I pulled away and made him look at me, "I'm going to fucking kill that man for what he's done to you all your life. You are so fucking strong, you take his bullshit 24/7." He looked shocked yet intrigued. "You and me, the strongest, most fucked up pair." I laughed at his statement. He pulled me into a kiss, I sat in his lap, feeling his semi-hard cock under neath my butt. I pulled away smirking, before i got off of him.

I went on my knees, and pulled off his boxers. (MORE SMUT AHEAD) I took his length and licked from balls to head. He groaned. I then planted kisses all along his dick, I then placed it in my mouth and sucked hard. He moaned a couple of times, and I started to deep throat it. The tip of his head hitting the back of my throat. I gagged but still sucked. He moaned out my name, I then pulled back and started to just give him a hand job while I regained my breath. I looked up at him to find that he had his head tipped back. I started to pump his dick hard. I started to suck on his balls while giving him a hand job. "FUCK RICKY I'M GOING TO CUM!" I quickly put his dick halfway in my mouth, waiting for him to cum in my mouth.

He finally released and I swallowed it all. He pulled me up into a sloppy passionate kiss. I chuckled against his lips as he was still panting. (SMUT ENDED) He pulled away and stared into my eyes, his pupils were blown up. The aquamarine colour barely showing because his pupils were so big. "I love you Maverick May Huggins" he chuckled, "Not just because we fucked, or you giving me a blow job, or how gorgeous you are. It's because how nice, genuine, and amazing you truly are. You are one of the most strongest people alive. You are pure hearted, and pure sarcastic. You do whatever you can to help the people you care about." I was blushing like crazy, but so was Henry. What he was saying brought me to tears. "Damm Henry Baby, you got it bad!" We both laughed. I put my for-head against his and just stayed like that for felt like Forever. "Henry Bowers, I am in love with you. I guess you could say Love At First Sight." I chuckled.

"You are the most well rounded, cutest, big hearted, little shit head I ever met. I was lucky the day you walked into my life. You make me happy, and I haven't felt this way in almost 2 years. You have a great tasting dick, you make me feel good in Other ways as well." We both laughed. "You are so god damn handsome, especially when your hair is all ruffled up." I pulled him into a sweet kiss. Then pulled away. "I love you Henry, always have, always will. Through thick and thin." He smiled "Same here Maverick."

A/N: my heart melted! Awe they are so cute. I need me a man like that.