A Stabbing Pain That Says I Lack

*might be triggering*

"N-no." I stuttered.

"It's okay." Jack said, but his face had gone pale.

"No." I squeaked again.

"You're really bad at being intimidating." Alex scoffed. I glared at him before I sent a text to Ashley, Dylan and my father telling them to come over now. Ashley and Dylan arrived before Dad, and we talked about sleeping arrangements, meaning that when Jack woke up in the middle of the night terrified out of his skull, Ashley would comfort him, Dylan had Rian, my father will take care of Zack, and I'll handle Alex. As soon as Dad got to the house, we invited him in and explained everything. We could tell by the look on his face that he had no idea who the Lawlers were. I cooked a good dinner for the guys, they'd need it. After eating the Lasagna I had made (whith lots of cheese), We all gathered in the living room.

"Okay who's going to bleed?" Rian asked.

"I will." I heard Alex say immediately and the whole room filled with 'Are you sure?'s. After it was agreed that Alex will bleed, Rian stepped up and offered his blood for Alex to drink. I ran to the kitchen and got a cup for them. Alex took the cup from my hand and bit into his wrist. His blood dripped into the cup quickly and by the time he'd healed, the cup was half full. Alex passed it to Jack, who was sitting next to him, and he took a sip. As soon as the blood touched his lips, he coughed. Jack forced the liquid down and passed it to Zack with an extremely digested face.

"God that tastes like shit." He muttered. After everybody had drunk, everyone having the same reaction of disgust, we all bade each other a sarcastic 'goodnight'.

Alex plopped down on his bed and I sat on the chair in front of his desk.

"What are you doing?" He asked, his voice muffled by the pillow.

"Sitting you dipshit." I replied.

"Get your ass over here in this bed. And who are you calling a dipshit?" He laughed. I huffed with a smile and jumped onto the bed next to him. He took my waist and held me close, I cuddled into his chest and pretty soon we were asleep. But all too soon, Alex's screams and jerks woke me. I shot up in bed and grabbed his face. He was writhing. I got on top of him and straddled him to try and stop his movements.

"Alex!" I cried, shaking him. He wasn't responding.

"ALEX!" I screamed. Still no response. I could see the terror on his face as he hyperventilated, still writhing and squirming. So then I did the only thing I could think of, I slapped him as hard as I could in the face. His eyes opened and he shot up, I slid back so I was sitting his lap. His eyes held wild fear.

"Hey, hey I'm here. It's okay Lex, come on." I spoke softly. He focused on my gentle voice as I whispered comforting things. I held his face in my hands and looked into his eyes. He began to come back from his nightmare.

"It's okay Lex." I whispered again. He calmed for a second, before going into a panic again and grabbing my arms. He checked my forearms and apparently they were lacking whatever he was looking for so he relaxed again.

"Thank god" He whispered while pulling me into a hug. "Shh." I whispered, rubbing small circles on his back.

I was in a dungen with a fire pit specially made to be extremely hot. Jess was chained to the wall. All she was wearing was a black crop top and some shorts, so almost all of her untouched skin was visible. Her breathing quickened as I entered the room and stepped over to my tools on a table. I fingered a few knifes before settling on a thin, razor sharp one. I smiled and held it in my hand. The familiarity of the blade was outstanding. I could feel every nook and crevice. It had been held and used so many times, that it's molded to the shape of my hand. I knew my blade and it knew me. The sharp glimmer in the candle light, the silver glow of the blade, the confident aura it seemed to have. I walked over to Jess who was breathing very hard now and looked her up and down.

"Hmm Where to start?" I wondered allowed, holding the blade up to my lips.

"P-please don't." She whimpered.

"Oh but I really want to." I smirked. "I think I'll start here." I brushed her collar bone with my blade.

"Alex, please." She whispered. I gave her a cruel smile and ran the blade down her collar bone, causing her to whimper. Her blood ran down in beautiful lines of red. I licked my lips but I wouldn't allow myself to drink. I did this several times, eventually her entire chest was oozing blood in little droplets which were running down.

"That's enough of that don't you think?" I asked, moving back to my table. I took a small bar, it was about this width of a fire poker but it was only roughly a foot long. I then moved over to the fire and placed the end of it in the flame.

"Why?" Jess asked from behind me. I could hear the hopelessness in her voice. I smirked at her, the end of the bar was white with the heat. I walked in front of her, she was eyeing the rod warily. 

"Because," I brought my lips to her ear, "It's fun." then I pushed the rod onto her forearm. The smell of her burning skin surrounded us. Her screams of agony filled the cave and echoed off the walls, it was music to my ears. God I love their screams. After the metal had grown grey again, I ceased the pressure. I inspected her arm. There was an indentation where the rod had been. Her skin was black, then on the outer edges it was red and bits were bleeding, but most of it had been charred to the point where there were it was too far gone to even bleed. I smiled at my handy work. I did the same thing to her left arm as well. I put the rod down on the table.

"Please, Alex" She whispered, I took a new knife, the blade as about four inches long, and looked over to her.

"Why are you looking for sympathy? I have no remorse. I love doing this. I love hurting you. You are never getting away. I will do as I have done so many times before. I will torture you till insanity. You will know nothing but anguish. You will beg for death and I shall never give it to you." I said before proceeding to stab her in the arm. Her screams and cries filled the area but I was relentless. Just as soon as she was about to die from lack of blood, I healed her. Then I did it again, and again, and again. Cutting her up in ways she could never imagine, burning her soft skin, inflicting unimaginable pain on her, and all she could do was scream. She was completely and utterly helpless while enduring so much agony. And it made me happy.

A sharp sting met my cheek, I shot up. A gentle voice spoke. I focused on the soft voice. I wasn't sure what it was saying but I held onto it. I couldn't see, flashes of my terrible dream still in my eyes. I felt two hands on my cheeks. I blinked and then all I saw were soft brown eyes.

"It's okay Lex." She whispered. Then it hit me who I was looking at, though it couldn't have been anyone else. My whole body calmed at the realization. 

Her arms.

I grabbed her arms and examined them frantically. Smooth...There was nothing there. 

"Thank god" I heard myself whisper as I pulled her into a hug. I felt her rubbing little circles on my back.

"It was just a dream lex, you're okay." Jess spoke quietly.

"It's not me I am worried about." I whispered and I hugged her tighter. Nothing can happen to her. Nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Title cred Jasey Rae by All Time Low