And She Will Be Loved

I walked out to the mailbox with a light heart.

She said it back.

My smile grew and I looked at a letter which was adressed to me. Inside, there was a single red ribbon. I gulped, knowing what that ment. I looked around quickly, seeing that there was no one around, I high-tailed it back inside.

"Jess!" I called.

"Yeah?" She replied.

"Come here."

"Coming!" I smirked, that's not the only thing she'll be doing soon. "What's up?" She asked, walking into the kitchen. I held up the envolope. "Okay, you got a letter?"

"Not a letter, this." I held up the red ribbon.

"Okay?" She said, confusion clear on her face.

"It's Malcom's mark. If he sends you one, it means you'll see him...Soon." I explained. Jess grew tense.

"You'll be okay don't worry." She reassured, approaching me and taking my hands.

"Yeah, it's not me I'm worried about." I muttered. She cupped my cheek and stood on her tip toes to give me a sweet kiss.

"Don't worry about me, I can take care of myself." She said softly. I scoffed and kissed her again.

It was the next day and Jess was begging me to take her to the music store. 

"Not unless you give me a kiss." I said. She smiled and gave kissed me twice.

"Here's your change." I murmured before kissing her once more. She giggled and led me out to the car. The drive was short, only five minutes. We could've walked but Jess was talking about how her chest had been feeling tighter than usual so I thought better than to have her walking around in ninety degree weather. She had gravitated toward the Fall Out Boy section and I was just standing back watching her. She was so cute the way her eyes lit up when she saw albums from the bands she likes and how she was bouncing slightly on the balls of her feet while looking at them. Today she was wearing these shorts that really showed off her legs. She's roughly 5' 6" or 5' 7" so she's tall, but her legs are spectacular. They're miles long and smooth and soft and so fucking sexy.

Careful, Alex you do not need to get turned on in the middle of a busy music shop.

I pushed the dirty thoughts aside for later and walked up behind her.

"See anything you like?" I asked, hugging her from behind.

"Yup, but I already have all these albums. You?" She answered nonchalantly.

"Yes." I whispered seductively in her ear. She stiffened and turned around.

"Oh really?" She had this sexy smirk on her face and her eyes had narrowed.

"Shit Jess, stop it. You're going to give me a...Problem...In the middle of a busy music shop." I said quietly. Her smirk grew as she pulled away from me, brushing my crotch on purpose, causing me to hiss; and sauntering her way towards the door, swinging her hips. I struggled not to get too hard and followed her but the friction in my jeans did not help at all.

I smiled knowing I was making Alex's life difficult. Sure it may have been a bit mean to brush his crotch but it was so much fucking fun. He and I decided to go to Target. We walked past the make up section and laughed about how much has happened since we were last there. We decided to head for the candy aisle and I was loading my shopping bag with Skittles. I love Skittles. A lot. He chuckled at my passion for the candy but he didn't say anything. We were then just aimlessly walking around when Alex froze.