I want to report a missing child

Spencer's POV

"Here." I took the glass of water from Aria's hand.
"Someone needs to call Toby and the police."
"I'll call Toby" Caleb replied dialing the number.
"I'll call the police." Hanna stood on her feet and grabbed her phone.

"I'm a terrible mother."
"No Spence don't say that, you're an amazing mom."
"Ali how can you be so sure, my son ran out the door."

Caleb rejoined us once he got off the phone.

"Toby is on his way."
"I must have done something wrong he wouldn't just leave like that."
"Spencer you did nothing wrong it was Jordan who left the door open."
"Caleb do you mind?" Hanna glared at him.

I know Caleb hates Jordan but he's right, this is all his fault. Adam is a anxious child he always talks to me when something is wrong, he's always been clingy to me and Toby we're trying to get him to grow out of it but he hasn't yet.

"he's probably lying in a ditch somewhere"

"Spencer seriously look at the bright side."

"Ezra, what is the bright side? I had a kid in college, my ex boyfriend aka the love of my life is in a relationship with someone else and the one thing in this world that has kept me smiling is Adam and he's gone."

"you're right I'm sorry I should have thought before I spoke."

"No, I'm sorry I shouldn't have snapped. did my parents reply."

"yeah there going out to look." Hanna said calmly.

"I'm going to look to." I say getting up and putting my shoes on.

"I'll come to." Aria grabbed her coat.

"we should all go and split up into teams" Caleb was right the more people that look the better.

"Hanna I have to go into work, I'll call you later." Jordan kissed Hanna and walked out.

"what the hell was that? A child goes missing, which is his fault and my fiance decides to go to work."

"can we just pick teams, lets say teams of two" I say trying to change the subject back to my missing child.

"okay um you and Toby, Aria and Ezra, Ali and I and Hanna and Caleb." 

Just after Emily was done picking our teams, Toby burst through the door.

"I'm here"

"right okay let's go, Toby we've split into teams you are with Spencer"

Toby nodded and we all either got into cars or walked shouting Adam's name.

Toby's POV

"it looks perfect Toby I'm glad we are taking things to the next level" Yvonne smiled.

I had just proposed to Yvonne and she wouldn't stop talking about the diamond I put on her finger.

*phone rings*

"who ever that is, ignore it." Yvonne sashayed her hair and I had to learn my head back to avoid her whacking me in the eye.

"It's Spencer."

"ugh Toby we just got engaged and now your ex girlfriend is calling you. Way to ruin the moment"

"she's the mother of my child something could be wrong."

I answered the phone and it wasn't Spencer it was Caleb.

"Toby we have a problem."

"Caleb why are you calling from Spencer's phone?"

"it's Adam, he's gone missing"

My face went pale, Yvonne looked at me confused.

"what happened? Adam is not the sort of child to run away."

"Hanna's stupid fiance left the door open at Ali's, although that still doesn't explain why he left anyway"

"I'm on my way make sure Spencer is okay you know what she can be like when she's distressed."

"bye Toby"

I hang up the phone grabbing everything I can before having to rant to Yvonne and fleeing out the door.

"Toby where are you going?"

"Adam ran away."

"are you sure? Spencer is probably just paranoid."

"she's not delusional"

once I arrived at Ali's we all split up into teams and started looking for Adam.

"ADAM!!!" Me and Spencer screamed in unison.

"Spencer there's something you need to know, I know it's a bad time but I proposed to Yvonne."

Her face dropped more than it already was, it was red and puffy from crying and she looked exhausted from being hysterical.

"You did."

"Yeah I want you to be okay with this, Yvonne does to and she wants to fix her relationship with Adam."

"Can we just focus on finding him first."

"Sure"

Spencer's POV

Great now both me and Caleb are fighting for the affection of people who are engaged.
So much for true love