2•

A/N : This story changes point of views. I'll do a little ~ when it does.

•••

Alya stood up and jumped onto Nino. One leg up in the air.

"Yes Nino!" Alya exclaimed.

Marinette grinned.

He caught her, letting out a breath he didn't realize he was holding.

"Great, that's really great to hear..." Nino chuckled.

Alya hugged him, smiling.

The cheerleaders swished their pom poms again and stood off to the side so the game could start again.

Alya pulled back from the hug. "Get out there Nino! CRUSH THEM!" She gave him a quick kiss on the cheek as she sat back down.

Marinette gave her a hug.

~~~

Nino blushed, making his way back to the court and high-fiving Adrien then getting into position. Adrien did as well, smiling at his buddy.

~~~

Alya had stood up again. Ready to cheer. Marinette had stood up too.

It seemed fun to scream and yell at the top of your lungs.

The whistle blew and the game began again. Adrien's team soon scoring with the help of Kim and Nino.

Marinette and Alya began cheering again. "Go team!!" They shouted.

The game was soon over and Adrien's team won by a mile. The team was cheering and giving each other hugs and things like that.

~~~

Alya ran up to Nino, giving him a hug.

"You did so good!" She exclaimed.

Adrien smiled at them. Nino hugging back and twirling Alya around.

He caught a glimpse of Mari from the corner of his eyes and smiled warmly, making his way over.

~~~

Marinette had stayed back so Alya could be with Nino.

She saw Adrien coming over and she panicked. She tried to look like she was on her phone so that him walking up to her didn't surprise her as much.

Adrien chuckled. "Hey Mari, looks like Nino and Alya are finally together huh?"

She looked up. "Oh hey, Adrien! Fancy seeing you here. Well it's not fancy, it's your game that you won. You're a really good player..." She blushed. "Yeah. They're cute huh?"

He nodded, smiling over at them. "It was nice of Chloe to do that as well. I totally thought she would've done something stupid..."

"Well she'd do anything for you. I mean who wouldn't." She whispered the last part.

He nodded. "Yeah, I guess she's changed..." He smiled softly, glancing over at Chloe.