22•

A/N : This story changes point of views. I'll do a little ~ when it does.

•••

Marinette took his hand. "Oh shut it." She hit Adrien's arm.

She looked up at him and smirked. "Might as well make the most of it... Cuz everytime we touch, I get this feeling..." She began to dance around Adrien.

Adrien blushed harder, his eyes following her a little. He shook his head slightly, trying to gain control of his blush and now quickened heart rate because dang, she could dance.

"And everytime we kiss, I swear I could fly..." Mari was dancing to the beat, letting go of everything and just listening to the music. She glanced over at Adrien. "Aww what's wrong kitty cat? Afraid to dance?"

He looked up at her, shaking his head. "No..." He smiled, taking hold of her hand and dancing with her. "You just look hot when you dance..." He said so only she could hear.

She blushed and looked away. "Oh, uhh, thank you." She laughed nervously. "Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last..."

"Need you by my side..." He smiled, singing along with her and humming to the tune.

She looked up at him and smiled a small smile. "Cuz everything we touch, I feel the static..." She intertwined their fingers together.

He chuckled, gently squeezing her hand. "And everytime we kiss I reach for the sky..."

She quickly gave him a peck on the lips. "Can't you hear my heart beat slow, I can't let you go. Want you in my life..."

He kissed back, smiling warmly. "Your arms are my castle. Your heart is my sky..."

"They wipe away tears that I cry... I should probably tell you, I had another dream..." She looked to the side.

He tilted his head slightly. "Oh yeah? What happened in this one..?" He asked carefully, not wanting to trigger anything.

She looked up at him. "Men in tall dark suits were taking you away from me. Neither of us wanted you to go. We were both crying. We were being held back. They put you in a limo and drove off... You make me rise when I fall..."

His eyebrows furrowed together, shaking his head. "What's giving you these dreams? Because trust me, I'm not going anywhere..." He smiled softly, pulling her close. "'Cause everytime we touch I get this feeling..."

"Honestly, I don't know." She leaned into his warmth. "I'm not going anywhere either. And everytime we kiss, I swear I could fly..."

He kissed her temple. "Are you scared of something or..?" He looked down at her. "Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last. Need you by my side..."

"I'm scared you'll leave..." She whispered. "Adrien, these dreams feel so real..." She looked up into his loving eyes. "Need you by my side..." The song slowly ended.

He shook his head. "I'm not going to leave. I'll always be here, and that's something you're going to have to get used to." He smiled gently, letting out a soft laugh. "You can't get rid of me that easily..."

"Oh I know..." She smiled.

"Good..." He smiled back, pulling away slightly as the song ended.

"So, how's the party?"

"Not much of a party without food." He laughed, shrugging.

"Hey Nino! Fatty over here wants something to eat!" She called over to Nino.

Adrien chuckled. "We should go to a proper party tonight..."

"A proper party?" She cocked a brow.

He hummed. "Mhm, you know, really loud music and like, lights. A proper party." He shrugged, smiling.

"YOU DON'T LIKE HOW I PARTY?! Fine we can go to a proper one... It'll give me a chance to show you my moves..." She winked.

He playfully rolled his eyes, blushing at her comment. "Sure, you guys coming as well?" He looked over at the other two, raising an eyebrow.

They looked at each other. "Mm. We might. You guys coming over was unexpected." Nino chuckled. "We were planning on watching a movie after we woke up. A party seems like too much right now." He rubbed his neck.

Adrien pointed at Mari. "Her fault." He chuckled, waving Nino off. "It's fine, we can go if you want." He smiled.

"I thought it was always Chloe's fault?" She pouted. "Fine. Let's go. But I want to change my clothes into something more suitable..." She waved to Alya and walked out of Nino's house.

Adrien smiled. "See you." He walked out after her, shutting the door behind them, an eyebrow raised at her. "Something more suitable..?"

She pointed to her torso. "I can't move and groove in a tank top." She started to walk towards her house.

He nodded, humming. "Mmm, fair enough." He chuckled, following her.

She moved to walk next to him, taking his hand in hers. She smiled softly.

He locked their fingers together, bringing her hand up to kiss the back of it softly. He smiled at her.

She giggled softly. "I love you kitty cat..."

"I love you too princess." He hummed, swinging their arms a little.

She smiled and swung their arms more, moving them in a motion so that she started to skip.

He laughed a little, shaking his head at her and playfully rolling his eyes.

She laughed, soon breaking into a run.

Their hands still intertwined.

He followed, well, he had to. She had a hold of him.

He laughed, running to keep up with her.

"Do you want me to slow down?" She laughed softly.

He shook his head. "I'm fine." He smiled.

"Alright." She shrugged and continued to run to her house.

He smiled brightly.

They soon reached her place.

They slowed down their pace and he panted softly.

"Aww did my pup get a workout?" She nudged his arm, letting go of his hand and unlocking the door, going inside.

He chuckled, playfully rolling his eyes and following her in. "I don't get how you can run that fast, that far, and not be out of breath..."

•••

:•)

A/N:

Nino knows

Nino knows...