11~

A/N : This story changes point of views. I'll do a little ~ when it does.

•••

Mari was singing and dancing. Adrien twirling and pulling her along.

"Go on and kiss the girl..."

Adrien looked at Mari.

Come on. You got this. He thought.

He looked into her blue bell eyes, pulling her close and lightly placing his lips on hers.

Marinette blushed. She kissed him back, letting go of his hands and wrapping her arms around his neck.

They pulled away. Mari looked down, too flustered to say anything. Adrien rubbed the back of his neck.

"Do you want to watch the rest of the movie?" He offered.

She nodded and they sat back down.

After a while, the movie was at the part where Ariel and Eric were fighting Ursula.

"School is going to be a lot like this for the next couple of weeks." He gestured to the TV.

"Ariel's coming to our school? What, since when?" She turned to look at him.

He playfully rolled his eyes, letting out a soft chuckle. "You're Ariel."

"Then where's my Eric?" She put her hands up in front of her eyes, pretending to look for something.

He rolled his eyes yet again. "Me." He pointed to himself.

She studied him. "I guess you'll do fatty." She leaned over and ruffled his hair.

A slight blush crept onto his cheeks.

Mari yawned a bit.

"Are you-" He started.

"Wait!" She clamped her hand over his mouth. Ariel had just gotten transformed into a human by King Triton. She was walking towards Eric.

Adrien had decided not to say anything, as she was immersed in the film.

They sat there watching the rest of the movie. Mari's hand over Adrien's mouth.

The movie ended.

"Ahh. That's a good movie... Oh, sorry..." She took her hand off of his mouth.

"No worries." He waved it off.

"So, what were you going to say before I shut you up?" She laughed lightly.

"I was going to ask if you were tired..."

"Ahh. Oh. Yeah, I am a bit." She smiled.

"Do you want me to take you to your room?" He titled his head.

"Nah. I got it." She stood up, making her way upstairs.

He chuckled, following her up and stuffing his hands into his pockets.

She reached her room and proceeded to take off her sweatshirt, revealing a black tank top underneath.