17~

A/N : This story changes point of views. I'll do a little ~ when it does.

•••

"No!" Mari grabbed Adrien in a hug and held him tight. "The other cat is Plagg, you dumbnut." She hit his head. "I'd never leave you." She whispered.

Adrien smiled softly, holding Mari kind of tightly. "I know..." He mumbled.

She looked up at him and smiled. "Good..."

He let out a soft laugh, gently kissing her forehead. "I'd never leave you either..."

"Good kitty." She tightened her hug, even though it probably couldn't get any tighter.

He grinned, nuzzling his face into her hair slightly. "Yay..."

She giggled. "I love you cat."

He smiled softly, letting his eyes fall closed as he cuddled into her. "I love you too, princess."

She smiled.

She looked up at him and tilted her head. "Why me..?"

He raised an eyebrow at her. "What do you mean..? Why you what?"

"Why do you want to be with me? Why did you choose me out of the other girls that are out there? Why do you love me? Why am I your princess?" She had finally asked the many questions that had been running through her mind.

He smiled softly. "Because you're amazing, you're kind, you're smart, you're beautiful, you're very talented and so much more. I love you because you're you and that's all you need to be." He blushed a little.

She blushed and nuzzled into his chest. "Thanks, Adrien..."

He let out a soft laugh, kissing the top of her head slightly. "You're welcome, princess..."

She smiled.

He hummed gently, running his fingers through her hair.

She leaned into his touch. "Hey Tikki, how come I didn't get anything from the miraculous?" She asked.

Adrien giggled as Tikki flew over to them and sat on the blanket.

Tikki shrugged. "I don't know, I guess ladybugs don't really have anything to give to their holders..."

"Hmph." Marinette pouted playfully.

Tikki let out a small laugh. "I'm sorry Marinette, but that's how it works." Tikki smiled, shaking her head softly.

Marinette reached over to Tikki and tickled her head. "That's okay Tikki. You're the best gift that the miraculous has given me."

Tikki smiled, flying over to Mari and rubbing against her cheek.

Adrien let out a soft hum, closing his eyes and cuddling close to Mari.

Mari laughed softly at him. "Adrien. We should probably get up."

He playfully pouted. "Do we have to?" He whined. "I'm comfy and you're warm..."

Mari rolled her eyes and blushed a bit. "Yes. I got to pee." She laughed softly.

He hummed, unwrapping his arm from around her.

"Ha. Love you too." She climbed out of his bed. "Yo Adrien. Where is the bathroom?"

He glanced over at her. "Oh." He chuckled. "Just down the hall, first door you see on your left." He smiled.

"Thanks." She chuckled and went to do her business.