9~

A/N : This story changes point of views. I'll do a little ~ when it does.

Hey readers!! Sorry for the three week wait! We had to re make a whole chunk of our story because it got lost.

Aka four and a half days of stuff.

We tried to remember as much of the details as possible!!

Thank you for your patience!!

~ Mr. JackPink & Mushu

•••

"Do you want me to take you to your room?" Adrien glanced down at Mari.

She shook her head slightly. "Right here is fine..." She turned her body towards him so that her knees fell onto his.

"Whatever you say..." He smiled softly, placing a kiss on top of her head.

Mari blushed, slowly falling asleep.

Adrien, realizing what he did, blushed himself.

He fell asleep a short while later.

Some hours later, when it was morning, Adrien moved in his sleep a little, causing Mari to wake up.

Mari opened her eyes. She looked at who was next to her. It was Adrien. They were cuddled together.

"Ahh!" She jumped up and scoot away, careful not to nudge Alya and Nino, who were still sleeping.

She blushed, as she saw she had woken Adrien.

"What's wrong?" He rubbed his eyes.

"Uhh... Nothing! Did you have a nights good sleep? Um... Sleep good nights..? Good... nights... sleep? Ugh." She buried her face in her hands.

He chuckled. "Yeah, did you?" He turned to look at the flustered girl.

Mari nodded. "Are you hungry?" She looked up at him through her hands.

"A little." He ran his hands through his hair, trying to fix it.

"I have some cinnamon rolls..." She stood up, walking back into the storage room to grab a couple cinnamon rolls and some OJ.

She came back and walked into the kitchen, a separate place from the bakery.

"Here." She placed a cinnamon roll on a plate and set it on the counter, along with a glass of OJ.

She sat on one of the stools to the counter top, eating her own cinnamon roll.

"There's some hair gel and stuff in the bathroom if you need it." She gestured to the bathroom.

"Thanks..." He playfully rolled his eyes.

"You're welcome fatty." She took another bite.

Adrien got up, walking over to Mari. "I think I'll pass on the hair gel for now..." He sat on the other stool.

"Suit yourself." She took a drink of her OJ.