37•

A/N : This story changes point of views. I'll do a little ~ when it does.

•••

"I don't know. Doesn't it feel..." Marinette turned to look at the other people dancing. "...weird to you..?" Everyone was dancing so slow. It felt like they really were in a world of their own.

Adrien shrugged. "Not really, but we can check it out if you want..." He gave a soft smile, pulling away from her.

She looked at him. "I don't know where to look. Maybe it's all in my head." She gave a soft laugh.

He sighed softly. "Love..."

She glanced up at him. "What..?"

He looked down at her. "I don't think it's in your head, I think he's just targeting you..." He paused for a second. "It might be best if we do go and check it."

"Who? Hawk Moth? He's probably targeting Ladybug... Where would we look and what would we look for?"

He shrugged. "Maybe he thinks you're a friend of hers and is targeting you to get LB to save you..?"

She rolled her eyes. "Probably. Now... What are we checking out?"

•••

:•)

A/N: Hey guys. So. Sorry to say this. But. I'm discontinuing this story. Mushu (SpaceMushroom101) and I haven't rped this story in a long time. And I mean long. Like four months long. He isn't that all into MLB anymore and he hasn't been on wattpad all that much so yeah. Thanks to all of you who've read this and thank you so much for your love and support. Another rp story will be out sometime. It's called Thorns and Roses and I had the opportunity of making it with Mirtjebeertje so keep a look out for it. I hope you all understand. And I'm terribly sorry. Also, I played the miraculous Marinette and Mushu played the marvelous Adrien.

~ Mr. Jack Pink