25~

A/N : This story changes point of views. I'll do a little ~ when it does.

•••

Chat Noir raised an eyebrow at her. "There was nobody there m'lady..."

Ladybug looked at him. "Do you really think I'd stop talking?! Why do you think I was struggling?! Chat, why don't you believe me? How did you not see him..?" She looked down.

He sat next to her, wrapping his arms around her. "I'm sorry, I didn't see anyone, nobody was there..."

"Oh, so now I'm going crazy. Great." She brought her knees to her chest and wrapped her arms around them.

He frowned, nuzzling into her. "It's probably just the affect of the dream, your mind might be playing tricks on you..."

"I don't know what's happening. I just hope no one else gets hurt..." She buried her face into her knees.

"We won't let them, okay..?" He kissed her cheek lightly.

She smiled weakly. "Let's go..."

She stood up and took his hand, walking into the building.

Everything was the same as before.

There was no sign of the lights turning off.

No one seemed to be panicking.

It's like nothing ever happened.

He raised an eyebrow. "Okay, I'm seriously confused..."

She turned to face him. "Me- too..." He was back in his civilian form. She looked down at her clothes. She was also transformed back.

He raised an eyebrow at her. "You okay? You look confused..."

"We're in our civilian form." She pointed to his clothes.

He looked down, shaking his head. "Okay. What is going on..?"

"I don't know, cat." She shook her own head.

"No, I mean, why are you so shocked that we're in normal clothes?" He raised an eyebrow. "Are you feeling okay..?"

"Wait. Don't tell me you forgot what happened just now." She looked at him with pleading eyes.

He chuckled. "What are you on about..?" He shook his head. "Are you sure you're up for a party?"

"We were just in here dancing and eating jelly beans!" She brought her hands up to her head, massaging her temples. "I told you that this is one of my hangouts and that I'm known here... Don't you remember?" Her eyes were glossy with tears.

He shook his head. "I'm sorry Princess, but I don't know why you're talking about. Are you sure you didn't daydream that..?"

A tear fell down her cheek.

She shook her head.

"I want to go home... I need to think..." She headed out of the building. The limo was gone, and the bag that Chat had was gone too.

He watched her walk out, confused.

He shook his head, snapping out of his small daze and running out after her.

~~~

Marinette wrapped her arms around herself. "Am I going crazy Tikki?" A few tears rolled down her face.

"Of course not Marinette." Tikki's voice rang from the the now slightly open purse. "It must be the effects of the akuma..."

"What akuma..?" She asked hesitantly.

Tikki looked up at her holder confused. "The akuma that's causing all of this, he probably takes people's memories..."

"Hmm... Probably... Where is Adrien?" She turned around to see him running towards her.

~~~

"Why did you walk away..?" He asked when he stopped in front of her, worry lacing his eyes and his breath a little heavy.

"Just tired is all." Marinette shrugged.

He tilted his head slightly. "Are you sure? You know you can talk to me, right..?"

"I'm fine, kitty..." A few tears fell.

"You're obviously not, but if you don't want to talk about it that's fine..." He gave a sad smile, lightly kissing her forehead.

She hugged him. "There's an akuma somewhere, kitty... I think it makes people's memories disappear..." She looked up at him.

He looked down at her. "I'm guessing that happened to me then..." He mumbled. "I'm sorry..."

"It's not your fault..." She hugged him tighter. "Let's go back to my place. I can tell you what happened."

He nodded, resting his head on hers. "Okay, maybe it'll help bring it all back." He gave a hopeful smile.

"I hope so..." She smiled weakly, keeping one arm around him as they walked back to her house.

He smiled softly, opening the door for her when they got back to her place. "M'lady..."

She smiled softly. "Thanks, kitty..." They walked inside and sat on the couch in front of the fireplace.

He hummed, wrapping his arms around her and nuzzling into her. "So, what happened..?"

She ruffled his hair. "We got to the party and we danced. We ate some jelly beans and then the whole place went dark. We transformed and found a limo like the one in my dream. There was a bag in the car, which we got. I don't know what was in it, it disappeared along with the limo. There was a man who had his hand over my mouth, but you didn't see him. We walked inside to make sure that no one was hurt, but it was like nothing happened. We ended up back in our civilian form. Y-you didn't remember..." She started to cry, panic coming over her.

He nodded, running his fingers through her hair, keeping her close and kissing the top of her head. "Hey, it's okay... It's okay, please don't cry..." He nuzzled close to her, faint pictures of what she described coming back, but not long enough for him to catch everything.

She cried into his chest. "I'm s-sorry k-kitty..."

He shook his head. "There's nothing to be sorry for, Princess..."

She calmed down a bit, laying against him.

Suddenly something white flashed in front of her eyes.

She sat up. "Did you see that?" She looked at Adrien.

"See what?" He looked at her, biting his bottom lip gently, not wanting to set her into panic again.

She rolled her eyes. "There was a flash of white light." She went up onto her balcony.

He raised an eyebrow, following her up. "I didn't see it, sorry..."

•••

:~)