35~

A/N : This story changes point of views. I'll do a little ~ when it does.

•••

Adrien nodded a little, making his way over to Jacques with her. "Do you have some spare time? Mari and I are going out later and we want a couple of outfits..."

"I have the perfect idea. Adrien you want green and Mari pink? Yes?"

Adrien glanced over at her, shrugging a little. "Yeah, sure."

"Um. Actually I want green too..." Marinette spoke up.

His designer nodded, rushing off somewhere to grab the clothes.

Adrien turned to her, smiling softly. "You'd look good in green..."

She blushed slightly. "Oh, thanks..."

"You're welcome." He hummed, shoving his hands in his pockets. "Why green though?" He tilted his head slightly.

"Other than pink and red, it's my favorite color." She smiled.

He nodded a little. "Nice..." He smiled.

Soon enough, his designer came back with their outfits. He handed the outfits to them. "Hope they satisfy." Jacques said.

Adrien smiled, taking his outfit and handing Mari hers.

His was a pair of black, skinny ripped jeans with green lining going down the side. A black jacket that finished halfway around his stomach and, of course, green lining down the arms. A tight white tee to go under it and some black trainers with green laces.

Her outfit was similar. She had a black, short-ish skirt with a green belt that dangled a little. More for fashion than to keep the skirt up, which it did anyway. A top that looked like a blouse, but wasn't really and it was a black color with a green bow for her hair and some black flats.

They went to change and then they came back into the room.

"These are wonderful, Jacques! Thank you!"

Adrien came out, looking down at himself before looking up, blushing at the sight of her. "Yeah, thanks man..." Adrien smiled softly.

Marinette turned around to look at Adrien. She made a little oh sound then she blushed. "Maybe Jacques should give me some tips." She laughed softly. "I feel like I should change my hair to match this awesome outfit, but I don't know how. You don't happen to have a hairdresser or anything do you?"

Adrien nodded, meeting her gaze. "What model doesn't?" He joked, still smiling as he made his way out the room with her. "You look great by the way..."

She blushed, a smile coming onto her face. "Thanks. You too."

He grinned, getting an idea. "I'm going to spike my hair!" He giggled.

Her eyes widened. "Dang... That'd be hot..." It'd probably look better than her attempt at spiking it.

He blushed. "Thanks..." He rubbed the back of his neck before shaking his head, opening the dressing room door for her and following her in afterwards. "How you having yours done?"

"I don't know." She shrugged.

His hair dresser, Mina, spotted them. "Hello, Adrien dear!"

"Hey, Mina!" He grinned. She was by far the sweetest one of his father's crew and he loved her. "Could you do us a favor and do our hair? We're going out later..."

Mina studied the couple. "Adrien, you want yours spiked? I can see it on your face. Now you my dear, are undecided. No worries. Mina will make you look fantastic!" She ushered the two to sit down.

Adrien chuckled, sitting down in one of the seats. "How are you so good at reading people..?" He looked up at the woman, an eyebrow raised.

She put a curtain between the two. "Magic and years of experience."

He smiled. "Mhm..." He giggled, leaning back in his chair a little.

"I'll do you first, Adrien. It'll be quicker." She grabbed some gel and professionally spiked up his hair, adding a tad of green dye on the ends.

He nodded softly, letting her do his hair as he rested his arms on the arm rests, smiling when he saw it. "Cool! Thanks, Mina!"

"Now you stay put. It's the little ladies turn." She went over to Mari's side of the curtain. "Hmm. I have just the hairstyle for you my dear."

He nodded giddily, still looking in the mirror. "Cool..." He mumbled, noticing the green tips.

"Okay! You can see each other now!" Mina pulled the curtain away.

Mari gasped at the sight of Adrien. He looked really good. She blushed and looked down.

Mina had put her hair high up into a ratted ponytail. She had added some black dye on the ends. She added the green bow to the top of the ponytail.

He spun around in his chair to face her, smiling. "Wow..." He blushed a little as well. "Thanks, Mina..."

"Anytime, y'all." Mina winked and left the two alone.

Mina had added a bit of makeup to Mari's face to bring out her blue bell eyes.

He got up, holding a hand out to her. "Shall we?" He giggled, still blushing.

"Yes. We shall." A light pink still on Mari's cheeks, she took his hand.

He laced their fingers together, walking out and getting a text. He pulled out his phone. "Perfect timing..." He chuckled. "Nino said he's ready and people should be coming soon."

"Let's go then, fatty." She smiled.

He playfully rolled his eyes, shaking his head at her. "I'm not fat and you know it..." He chuckled, walking out with her.

"Shush."

They walked out of Adrien's house and to Nino's.

Adrien knocked on the door to Nino's place, leaning against the wall as he waited for him to answer.

Alya opened the door. "Nino!" She called. "We have two hot strangers at the door!"

Adrien face palmed, laughing. "Dude, thanks for the compliment, but we aren't strangers..."

"You're welcome, but what'd you do with Adrien and Marinette?"

"We kidnapped them and cloned them to look like this." He joked.

"Nice." She studied them. "Come on in, clones."

He giggled, rolling his eyes playfully and going in after Mari.

Nino's place was decorated like crazy. There was a disco ball and colorful lights.

"Now this is a party."

•••

:~)