5~

A/N : This story changes point of views. I'll do a little ~ when it does.

•••

"It's amazing, thank you." Adrien chuckled. "Plus, I can just get someone to put a garden hose over us and spray it." He shrugged.

Mari giggled. "That would be quite a sight."

"Yup. Especially if it was just like, a depressed looking Nino and he's like, 'I'm done with them...'"

She laughed. "That would be hilarious." She sat up a bit straighter. "I wonder what they're up to."

He shrugged. "Text them..."

She smirked pulling out her phone. "No. I'm going to call them."

She waited for Alya to pick up and when she did, Mari became the most dramatic person ever.

"ALYA WHERE ARE YOU?!!" Mari yelled.

Adrien covered his mouth to keep from laughing. He watched Mari as her dramatic scene unfolded.

"What do you mean where am I? Where are you? You just walked out." Alya sounded worried.

"ALYA ARE YOU SURE?!? I CAN'T FIND YOU!!" Marinette was 'freaking out'.

"I'm out looking for you, Nino tried calling Adrien. What's going on?" Alya was starting to panic, worried about her best friend.

"What do you mean what's going on? I can't find you, THAT'S WHAT'S GOING ON!" She pretended to break down in sobs. "Oh and I don't know where Adrien is. He's probably looking for Nino, but can't find him."

"I THOUGHT HE WENT AFTER YOU! I swear if he left you alone I'm going to kick him to Mars and back and chop off his hot dog."

Adrien instinctively covered his private, his face whitening a little.

Mari put her side of the phone on mute so Alya couldn't hear.

She burst out laughing. "Hahaha. Oh my goodness. Adrien. You should see - *gasp* - your face."

She contained herself, unmuting the phone. "Well I'll try to find you and I'll let you know if I see Adrien... Oh wait! Here he is. Haha. Eating. A. Macaroon." She hung up and she grabbed Adrien's hand, running upstairs to her room.

He chuckled. "Hey. You know I'm in trouble if Alya starts threatening me..." He smiled, following her up.

She hushed him. "Shh."

They got up to her room and sat on her bed. "No. She'll only threaten you if you actually left me alone. She's probably going to threaten me, but Nino might threaten you. You didn't answer your phone... Wait. You left it in your locker didn't you."

He nodded. "I leave it in my gym bag when we play games..." He shrugged. "But why would Alya threaten you?"

She stared at the boy in bewilderment. "You didn't just say that." She rolled her eyes.

She saw a poster of him on her wall.

She grimaced, hoping that he wouldn't see it. "I was saying I couldn't find her and she said that they couldn't find me. She's worried about me and I acted like I was out on a hunt for her. When actually, we are chilling here. She should be here any-" Mari got cut off as she heard a loud shriek from downstairs.

Adrien jumped. "I'm guessing she's already here, unless pterodactyls have come back from the time of the dinosaurs..."

Mari laughed. "Haha. That's Alya."

The door to Mari's room flew open.

"MARINETTE DUPAIN-CHENG! BE GLAD I'M YOUR BEST FRIEND OR YOU'D BE DEAD!"

Mari started to laugh again. "Haha. Good to see you too Alya."

Adrien chuckled. "I'm not here, don't kill me. I'm actually scared right now..." He smiled, tilting his head a little.

"Haha. Don't worry. I won't kill you. Unless you ate all of the macaroons." Alya gave him a glare. "You didn't, did you?" She took a step closer to him.

He shook his head. "Nope. Mari dragged me up here as soon as she ended the call."

"Good. I'll be back." Her and Nino headed back downstairs to eat the other macaroons.

Adrien shook his head slowly. "How are you two best friends, she's terrifying..."

"Honestly, I have no idea. But it's a good thing we are, I wouldn't want to get on her bad side." Mari chuckled.

"Yeah, that is a very good idea..." He chuckled. "I'd like to keep my nuts thank you very much..."

"Don't worry. You will." She laughed at his comment.

He smiled, laughing with her a little. "Hopefully..."

"I wouldn't be surprised if you lost them though." She stared straight dead into his face.

He paled a little. "Don't say things like that, she could seriously do it if she wanted to..." He covered himself.

Mari giggled. "Haha. Don't be so serious Adrien." She picked up another blanket and threw it at him.

He chuckled. "Whatever, instincts..." He pulled the blanket off him, shaking his head a little.

She pat his head. "It's okay Adrien."

He chuckled. "Woof, woof. I'm a dog now." He shrugged.

Mari giggled. "A very cute one I might add." Her face turned red. "Haha. Psh. I totally didn't say that... Oh jeez." She buried her face in her hands.

Adrien blushed a little, smiling shyly. "Ah, thanks..."

"Ha. Ha." Mari spoke into her hands. She looked up. "I feel like they're eating more than just macaroons. Oh well."

He shrugged. "If it keeps Alya from killing anyone. I'd say let her have the whole shop."

Mari laughed. "Haha. I'll be sure to let her have it if I die before she does."

"Thank you. You have saved the whole of Paris once more." He giggled.

"Once more?" She tilted her head.

He chuckled. "Right. I guess you'll save Paris from Alya more than once. You never know..."

"Ahh." She thought that he had found out that she was Ladybug. "I guess I have." She chuckled.

He smiled, leaning his head in his hand. "I wonder if they're going to end up fat by the time they get back to us..."

"Haha. Probably won't happen. They'll be jumping over each other to get the food. So they'll be getting exercise and food all in one..."

•••

:~)