34•

A/N : This story changes point of views. I'll do a little ~ when it does.

•••

"Want to race?" Ladybug swung her yoyo.

Chat Noir chuckled. "You're saying that because you know you'll win." He half joked. "Sure..." He pulled out his baton, ready to jump to a roof to run across.

"Go, kitty cat." Ladybug smirked and grabbed onto a pole with her yoyo, flinging herself into the air.

Chat chuckled, pushing himself onto a roof and running along many more, surprisingly keeping up with her.

They soon arrived at Adrien's house, Ladybug suddenly disappearing.

Chat looked around confused before letting out a soft laugh. "Playing hide and seek again, m'lady?"

She pounced onto him from behind, embracing him in a hug. "You won, kitty."

He jumped a little, playfully rolling his eyes. "Mhm."

"We should probably transform back before someone says something." She giggled.

He nodded a little, looking around for anyone before de-transforming.

She transformed back, still hugging him. "Let's go play some fooseball."

Adrien smiled softly. "Come on then." He smiled, picking her up so her legs were wrapped around him and then headed inside.

Marinette nuzzled her face into the back of his neck. "Mmm."

"Enjoying yourself there?" Adrien asked, giggling and making his way to his room.

"Yep. Your neck is warm."

He smiled softly, shaking his head at her a little. "Thanks..? I guess."

She hit his head. "Hey! You're always saying I'm warm."

He chuckled softly. "I do, correct..." He rolled his eyes playfully. "And you're always hitting me."

"Because it's legal, you bum." She swung her legs.

He hummed, opening the door to his room. "Well I guess that's fair..." He joked.

"Yep." She smiled widely.

"That means I can do this..." He smirked softly, throwing her onto his bed, careful to not let her fall off or hurt herself, laughing softly.

"AHHH! ADRIEN!" Marinette screamed as she flew through the air, landing on her back on the bed. She hyperventilated a little. "JUST BECAUSE I HIT YOU DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN ALMOST KILL ME!" She gripped the sides of the bed.

He playfully rolled his eyes, sitting down and laying back. "I didn't almost kill you, I made sure you wouldn't hurt yourself."

"YOU SCARED ME HALF TO DEATH!" She closed her eyes.

He crawled over next to her, laying down and wrapping an arm around her, kissing her cheek. "Me sowwy..."

"Mhm." She opened her eyes and raised a brow.

"I am! Maybe... A little." He giggled, pouting playfully.

"Aha! And now, I will beat you at fooseball." She got up and walked to the fooseball table.

He hummed, standing up and following her. "Mhm..."

"Mhm! I'm red..."

"Sure." He smiled, walking around to the other side.

She looked up at him. "Oh, did you want to be red?"

"I'm fine. Doesn't make a difference." He chuckled, getting the ball.

"You are going down, black cat!" She readied herself as she waited for him to put the ball in the court.

He shook his head softly, lightly throwing the ball into the middle.

"AHHHH." She swiftly hit the ball with her players and made a goal.

He smiled at her giddy reaction, leaning against the table slightly before getting the ball again.

"Told you I'm going to win." She smirked.

He gave a playful look. "You do have the power of luck..." He defended, placing the ball above the pitch before dropping it.

She concentrated on the ball, making her moves carefully.

He glanced up at her for a second before looking back down at the game, his tongue slightly sticking out as he concentrated.

She glanced up at him. "Aww."

"What..?" He raised an eyebrow, spinning one of his players and scoring.

She grabbed the ball and placed it back on the table. "You really are a cat." She leaned forward and kissed his nose, scoring.

He blushed a little, his eyes crossing for a second. "Hey! No fair, you distracted me."

"As you did to me." She smirked.

"When?" He chuckled, getting the ball again.

"When you stuck your tongue out."

He playfully rolled his eyes, dropping the ball in. "I can't help that though."

"It's cute, cat." She concentrated again.

He smiled softly, not looking up from the game. "Thanks..."

"Anytime..." She focused and he made another goal.

They were tied.

He chuckled. "Two-two, love..." He grabbed the ball, holding it over the pitch.

She snatched the ball from him and kissed him.

He kissed back, smiling into it.

The kiss made him forget about the game slightly.

She pulled back, tossing the ball into the air before catching it again. "Those outfits ready yet?"

"Haven't asked, we can do it now and finish the game later..." He raised an eyebrow, leaning against the table.

"Sounds good to me, although we could finish the game by playing some basketball.

He gave her a questioning look, nodding a little. "Yeah, sure. Don't know where you got that from, but we can do basketball." He chuckled.

She smiled. "Good. Now let's go talk to your designer." She tossed the ball back onto the table.

He nodded, making his way to his bedroom door and holding it open for her. "Ladies first..." He smiled.

He was nervous about the basketball thing, knowing full well that he was absolute crap at it on his own.

"Thanks, sir." She giggled.

She has no idea why she wanted to do basketball against Adrien. She knew he was really good. She was decent herself, but she didn't really want to see who'd win at fooseball.

He followed her out of his room, taking her hand and lacing their fingers together as he took her to his designer.

She smiled at him, lightly squeezing his hand.

He gave a small smile back, as they reached his designers room he opened the door for her and followed her in.

His designer, Jacques, looked up from something he was working on. "Ahh. Adrien. What a pleasant surprise."

•••

:•)