16•

A/N : This story changes point of views. I'll do a little ~ when it does.

•••

Mari smiled and closed her eyes.

Out of habit, she moved herself towards the source of heat.

She hugged Adrien's torso, wrapping her arms around him underneath his shirt.

Adrien blushed a little, shaking his head softly. "You comfy there..?" He giggled.

"Mhmm." She drifted off to sleep.

He smiled softly, kissing her forehead gently and carefully moving them under his blanket, keeping her close.

"I love you kitty." She mumbled and smiled in her sleep.

He tangled their legs together, kissing her forehead gently. "I love you too princess."

A couple of hours after they had fallen asleep, Mari had another bad dream.

Chloe wanted Adrien back and Adrien said that the only reason he went to Marinette was because he felt lonely so he used Mari knowing that she liked him.

Adrien left Mari and went to Chloe, leaving Mari heartbroken.

Mari woke up and looked at Adrien. She saw that they were all tangled and cuddled up.

She hugged him tighter as tears silently fell down her cheeks.

He hummed in his sleep, smiling softly as his grip on her tightens a little.

He groaned, slightly waking up and looking down at her, kissing the top of her head gently.

She smiled as more tears fell.

Her dream felt so real like the one she had before.

She knew that they couldn't possibly happen, but she couldn't be sure.

She looked up at her kitty.

He glanced down, his smile falling a little. "Why are you crying..?" He brought a hand up to wipe away her tears.

"You won't leave me right?" She whispered groggily.

He shook his head. "Goodness no. I'm sorry, but you're stuck with me for a long time." He chuckled.

She smiled. "Good." She untangled one of her legs and wrapped it over his torso, tightening her hug.

He smiled softly, letting his eyes fall closed as he hugged back, his arm wrapped around her.

Mari couldn't fall back asleep.

She didn't want to have another bad dream again.

She started to hum a song.

Adrien smiled warmly, slowly falling asleep to her voice.

Mari looked up at Adrien and smiled seeing that he fell asleep.

She carefully moved closer up to his face, gently placing a kiss on his cheek.

He smiled in his sleep, mumbling something inaudible.

She tilted her head and tried to understand what he was saying, but couldn't.

She shrugged it off and continued to hum.

He snuggled closer, nuzzling his face into her hair slightly.

She giggled softly and ruffled his hair gently.

He purred in his sleep, leaning into her touch.

She smiled and gently moved her thumb back and forth across his cheek.

He hummed softly, leaning into her hand a little as a small smile came onto his face.

"Silly kitty." She whispered.

She lightly tapped his nose and then nuzzled into his chest.

A couple of hours later, Adrien soon woke up, his eyes slowly opening and he smiled down at Mari, lightly kissing her forehead.

She smiled, her eyes still closed.

She had fallen asleep again, but didn't have a bad dream this time.

"I thought you went home yesterday kitty." She was still half asleep.

She yawned.

"We are at my place princess..." He let out a soft laugh, playfully rolling his eyes.

"Mhmm." Her eyes slowly opened. "Oh yeah. Sorry kitty. I forgot for a minute there." She rubbed her eyes.

He smiled softly, shaking his head a little. "Dumb dumb..."

She glared at him and turned away, rolling over onto her other side.

He let out a soft laugh, wrapping an arm around her and pulling her close, his chest on her back.

She smiled softly, tangling their legs together.

He hummed, nuzzling his face into the back of her neck and smiling warmly.

She flinched and elbowed him in the stomach. "Kitty, that tickles." She giggled.

He chuckled, groaning a little. "You need to remember that you're strong..."

"I do remember. That's why I did it. To remind you." She giggled, holding his arms around her.

He playfully rolled his eyes, cuddling up to her.

She smiled, intertwining their hands.

He tightened his grip on her a little, humming gently. "What do you want to do today?"

"Hmm. I don't know. What do you want to do?"

He shrugged. "Don't know... I'm not bothered to be honest." He smiled softly.

She chuckled. "Alright..." She let go of his hand and ruffled his hair.

He leaned into her touch a little, purring softly as he smiled.

She giggled. "Did Plagg teach you to purr?"

He shook his head. "Strangely no. It just came with the miraculous."

"Huh. That's cool." She giggled.

He smiled warmly, cuddling up to her and sighed happily. "I love you..."

"I love you too fatty..." She kissed his hand.

He blushed a little, playfully rolling his eyes and letting out a soft laugh.

"What?" She raised a brow.

"I just find it funny how you're still calling me fatty." He chuckled.

She blushed. "Oh hush it." She let out a soft laugh.

He smiled, shaking his head slightly and humming softly.

She turned back around to face him and jabbed him in the stomach.

He pouted softly. "Why do you do this..?" He giggled, shaking his head at himself.

"Because I can." She smirked.

He whined playfully, kissing her nose.

She crossed her eyes when he kissed her nose.

She giggled. "Silly cat." She tapped his nose.

He smiled softly, letting out a soft laugh. "Excuse me, but I'm the best cat."

She rolled her eyes. "That's debatable." She cocked a brow at him.

He pouted. "Oh? There's other cats..?" He hummed.

"Yep." She smirked.

He raised an eyebrow at her. "Well then. Guess you don't need this cat."

He smirked softly, going to unwrap his arms from around her.

•••

:•)

A/N : Guess who the other cat is XD Also, if you want to rp with me, then just send me a message!! I'll be more than happy to!