8•

A/N : This story changes point of views. I'll do a little ~ when it does.

•••

Nino laughed, making a funny noise from the cold water and playfully glaring at her, splashing her back.

Alya squealed and ran off, not watching where she was going and ran into Mari, knocking herself, Mari, and Adrien to the ground, as Mari was still holding onto Adrien's hand.

Adrien chuckled. "I didn't know we were changing to dominos..."

"Shush fatty. You made us fall." Mari splashed water into his face.

He shook his head, wiping his face. "How did I make us fall?"

"Your tiny fat legs." Mari helped Alya get up.

He pouted, pulling himself off the floor. "I'm not fat!"

"Tell that to the judge buddy."

He playfully rolled his eyes. "Whatever shortie..."

She smirked, turning to Alya and Nino. "So." She put her hands on her hips. "Who's the better dancer?"

"Obviously me..." Adrien chuckled.

"Shh. Be quiet fatty." She turned to face him.

"Hey, wait no fair. Alya will pick you because you're her best friend and then Nino will take her side because she's his girlfriend."

Mari flips her hair. "See. You even knew I was the better dancer from the beginning."

"No, I'm just telling you how unfair the judging is..." He playfully rolled his eyes.

"Well, then you shouldn't have challenged me huh?" She pat his head. "Good boy... Weanie." She smirked, heading back inside to warm up.

"Oh, so now I'm a dog?" He raised an eyebrow at her, following her inside. He stood in the doorway, leaning against the door frame.

"Yeah. You were earlier." She shrugged, going to get blankets for all of them.

Adrien shrugged, pushing himself off the door frame. "Fair point." He chuckled.

Mari handed out the blankets and they sat on the floor near the fireplace.

Adrien smiled, sitting next to Mari. "I love rainy days..."

Mari smiled. "Me too."

He let out a soft laugh, bringing his knees to his chest and resting his chin on top.

She looked at him. "Did you have fun today?"

He nodded, smiling widely. "Definitely." He chuckled.

Mari laid her head on his shoulder out of conscienceness. "That's good."

He smiled softly at her, blushing a little and gently resting his head on hers.

She blushed, realizing what she did, but she didn't dare move. She smiled into the light of the fire.

She glanced over at Nino and Alya. They were cuddling.

"You're a very good fat dancer." Mari chuckled.

Adrien shook his head a little, playfully rolling his eyes. "And you are a very short, yet amazing dancer."

"Thanks pup." She giggled.

He smiled, nuzzling his face into her hair.

She blushed, smiling. She took one of his hands and held it with hers, giving it a light squeeze.

He chuckled, intertwining their fingers and sighing softly.

"What is it pup?" She drew her own legs to her chest.

"Hmm? Oh, nothing..." He smiled. "I'm fine."

"Yeah, nice try. What is it?" She rubbed her thumb along the top of his hand.

He chuckled. "I'm being honest." He playfully rolled his eyes.

"Alright fatty, whatever you say." She smiled, bringing the blanket that was around her, closer to her face.

•••

:•)

A/N: Hey guys!! So sorry that this is the first author's note. I hope you're enjoying the story so far!!

It will get more intense, just be patient.

Mushu ( CaitlinBullen ) and I are working really hard on this story. We are trying to make it as awesome as possible.

Love you all!! Feedback and comments would be great!

• Mr. JackPink