Chapter 15

I was walking through the streets, my legs barely supporting me.

I wanted to give up countless times, but knowing how close I was made me push even harder. I needed to go over my limit. But could my body handle it? I was injured and mentally broken, my body absorbing way too much of the radiation than it should.

Taehyung knew how much his body could handle, but I never knew how much was over the limit. I pushed on and on, until I found him and Kookie, but there was something wrong with this place.

I came here not long ago, only Kookie and my other self were supposed to be here, but now, together with V, came another one. An ill one.

He wouldn't affect anyone else in this dimension, but he could surely affect V and his other self.

He was dying, I could sense it and I needed to stop him at any cost. The damage he can cause is immense, and if V attempted travel one more time, I'm afraid that would be the end of him.

Five thousand dimensions he traveled- how much more could he handle?

I needed to save him. After all he did for me, I needed to repay him. I thought I could by giving him this device of mine, but if I knew one thing, it's that a worm hole's damage is minuscule compared to that of a black hole.