Chapter 19

*Jungkook's POV*

Day 15

Still nobody...

I kept waiting for somebody... but I guess I didn't matter to anyone.

BamBam won't look for me even if I skipped classes, I do that a lot so it isn't out of the norm.

Taehyung- he might search for me. I hope so... he must.

"I guess you aren't worth two cents." I heard a sinister growl. I looked to my side, my headache growing with every move, and saw my 'twin' coming my way. With every passing day I saw something different about him. At first I didn't know what it was, but as the days went by, I saw the same happening to me.

We were dying.

"Please.. please don't." I begged when I saw him holding the knife. I knew what he was about to do. It took him quite sometime time to decide on it, and I didn't know if I was happy about dying or sad that it would end this way. Tears burnt down my cheeks, dampening them.

"I thought Taehyung would keep good care for you, but I guess you weren't worth it... just like me." He stood in front of me, kneeling to level his eyes with mine. "I hate to kill you, seeing that you're technically me, but I have to." He said with a sigh. He pushed the knife against my neck. "I think I'll send your head to him, so he can keep it forever. To remind him of his failure."

Just when he was about to push deeper, a gunshot was heard.

One bullet.

Two wounds.