Chapter 24

*Jimin's POV*

Okay, that was weird.

One moment I'm meeting this guy who I only know as V, and the next I'm low-key flirting with one of the students.

I mean, the man was hot, there's no arguing with that. It's the same student I had this strange feeling about a few days ago. According to him, though, he's never had a twin. Maybe that day I was just seeing things because I forgot my glasses at work. I usually don't wear them- they make me look like a nerd.

"Wanna grab some coffee?" The student asked, and signed behind me.

"The cafe next to the park?" I asked, amused when eyes widened in surprise.

"You know it?" He asked in excitement.

"Are you kidding? It's my favourite!" I said and his ears and face turned a bright red.

"Mine too!" He barely whispered.

We walked, probably way too close for comfort, but neither of us seemed to care. Ever so often, our hands would brush against each other and I could see him shy away a little bit. It was rather cute.

After we ordered and sat at a table, we started talking about everything that came to mind. I could say we quickly connected, as if we've always known each other. It had a calming affect, hearing him talk about his daily lectures, his struggles at studying and overall everything he seemed excited about.

"By the way, I never got to know your name." I said and laughed nervously. We had been talking for over two hours but we never exchanged names. We just randomly bumped into each other and it all sailed from there.

"Jeon Jungkook." He answered with a bright smile. "But you can call me Kookie!" He exclaimed afterwards. Kookie? The nickname sparked something in my brain, but I chose to ignore it.

"I'm Park Jimin." I said and a half smile popped on my face, "How did you get the nickname Kookie? It sounds cute." I teased. It was funny seeing him get flustered and nervous.

"A friend gave it to me recently."

"Oh-o." I smiled and glanced out of the window. It was a bright, sunny day, but I couldn't help but feel it would be ruined any moment.

But it wasn't. It actually became even better.

"Wanna hang out sometime later?" Jungkook asked and tilted his head to the side.

"Definetly!" I almost shouted almost instantly. Both of us laughed, our hands almost touching again..