Chapter 25

*Jungkook 2's POV*

I couldn't move.

I could barely breath.

That bastard left me all alone again.

Why? Why? Why me?!

Why was I the one that always ended up alone?! All betrayed, forgotten and used..?

I steadied my elbows against the hard cold floor in an attempt to push my back against the wall. Fail. My body failed me and all I did was fall painfully back on the ground, my wound only bleeding more.

If I could only get a hold of the medical box, then everything would be alright, but of course life can be a bitch at all the wrong times.

I looked to the side and, to my amusement, I saw that bastard's bandages laying around. They were covered in his blood, but I couldn't care less. Soon enough his fresh blood would be splattered on my body while V watches helplessly.

With a trembling hand I reached for them, barely able to clutch them between my fingers. I quickly cleaned both wounds, on my torso and on my back. It was painful but there was effect. I put two bandages on each one and then wrapped the shirt I was wearing around my torso.

The floor was shaking beneath me, my vision getting unclear and hazy. My head was dizzied out and I felt like it could tear in two at any given moment. It hurt like hell but I had to put up with it.

Crawling my way towards the exit, I finally managed to hold myself up on the door frame. It felt like forever until I could stand on my feet, but it took even longer to take my first step. I felt disoriented.

"You can do this!" I whisper-shouted to myself, trying to take another step. "Come on, you're not a baby. Walk!" I shouted again, but my voice was so pathetically low, I couldn't even hear myself. "Come on, you can do this!" I said again, finally taking my second step, followed by the third, then the fourth and off I went. But...

My legs gave in and I fell, my whole world crashing before my blurry vision. Tears started forming in my eyes and I hated myself for it.

What if I gave up?

What if all I did was for nothing?

What if this universe wants to fuck me up again like the last one?

To be honest, I don't have any strength left, be it mental or physical.

Someone save me before I fall again. Please, I'm begging.

V...
Tae....
Taehyung.... I miss you...

And still, you left me for a better version of myself.

Was I not good enough?

Where did I go wrong?! Tell me so I can correct myself, damn it!

There was nothing else left to do except for one thing.

My eyes burned with tears as I took out the knife, staring at the sharp edge. The same edge that almost took the life of my other self. Curse him. Curse him and Taehyung.

I pointed the knife towards my neck.

Now I know how my other self felt. It was sickening. Cold sweat ran down my back, my hands shook, unable to hold the knife properly. Tears were all over my face...

I kept repeating "Someone save me", but no one came. It was just me- old pathetic Jungkook laying on the hard concrete floor.

I pushed the knife deeper... My face wincing at the sharp pain.

I kept pushing deeper, black spotting my vision until it was all I could see.

My chest was heaving so fast, laboring heavy breaths. Finally it came...

The pain was gone.

Calm warmth surrounded me.

Was this what death feels like?

I like it...

"You finally gave in." A familiar voice sounded near me and my eyes sprung open. I couldn't believe my eyes, and for once, I didn't know what to say. "I'll save you." He said. My mouth was closed allowing all the shock to travel through to my wide eyes. I'd only seen him once in my life, but I was never this happy to see someone in all my years.

Jimin.

My Jimin.

"Sorry it took me so long." I said. He reached his hand towards me and I held it firmly. It had all the warmth I could wish for in my lifetime.

"I should apologize for not surviving in our dimension." He whispered and pulled me into a hug. I gulped, trying to suppress the sob that was about to escape. "I'm sorry for leaving you alone.." He whispered, his voice extremely faded from all the times he had to wipe away countless tears. "I'm sorry.." He apologised again, this time the sob I tried to hide resurfaced.

"I'm finally home!" I whispred, pulling him even closer to me. I tried to feel every inch of the love I lacked during all the time I'd spent in that pathetic, hell hole of a life.

I'm finally free.

I'm finally home!