10 // what the actual fuck ?¿

{date 3.2.2018}

//xx//

you call me up after 2 months of not talking to me and apologize to me for being childish the last time we talked. that was two days ago. yesterday you send me a video of you cleaning your face ?? okay. weird. now you send me a text on snapchat saying "bring the guitar" like wtf man. you repeatedly said that you hate my guts. why are you like sending me shit lmao. during that call 2 days ago, you mentioned that IN A WAY you still care about me. i said the same way. i still care about you even though we both fucked each otger up in one way or another.

honestly, i dont think i ever stopped caring about you. but i feel like thats just the kind of person i am. i just never stop caring about people, even if they really did me dirty. but all i can ask, is why ? why did you wait 2 months JUST to say that youre sorry ? 2 months too long. i guess im just too nice. and i think thats why i get abused and taken advantage of. because im too nice. and i always reply to anyone. and im always here for them no matter what. you KNOW how i am and thats it. you know how to play with my mind and feelings from the start. i was your prey.

you hunted me down, ripped me apart, and when you were finished with me, you moved on in a blink of an eye. and im fine with that now. it just made me realize that, not everyone is willing to stay and like work out problems and shit. and not everyone will fight for what they want. when i left, i secretly wanted you to be like "can we talk some things out first?" but nope. apparently, i wasnt worth fighting for, in your eyes. you just let me go, like that.

sigh, but its okay. i just really wanted to know WHY. why wait all this time ? to say SORRY. oh honey, you rarely said sorry to me. why start now ? after we're broken up ? i dont know. you do weird shit sometimes. things that i dont understand why you do. but i still wish you the best. and i hope that youre doing well and are happy. and if you want to talk to me again, youre more than welcome to do so. i mean its not like youre ever gonna read this. you dont even know about my wattpad lol. but yeah. thats pretty much all i had to say...

//xx//