7 // harry is apparently 24 ?¿

{date: 2.1.2018}

//xx//

So, it's THE king's birthday today and I just wanna let yall know that bc I love him so very much. I'm pretty sure that no one has EVER made me feel like Harry has. And I'm pretty sure that Ive never loved anyone more than I love Harry LMAO. Like I literally love him so much and he deserves all the love and affection. I have major heart eyes for him, you have no idea.

I could seriously go on and on about Harry and my love for him. We've all watched him grow up into this beautiful, grown man. He love everyone and spreads positivity everywhere he goes. He doesn't deserve to be mistreated and disrespected. He helps people all over the world, he is a LITERAL angel from heaven. There's no doubt about that. He is an amazing and talented singer, songwriter, and actor. He puts his all in everything that he works on.

He's comfortable in his own skin and doesn't care about what other people say. I remember when he was actually CRYING over the things that were being said about him, but look where he is now. Like wow. He's accomplished so much and he's sharing his music and trying new things. I'm so proud of what Harry has become. He's really everything to me and a lot of other people.

So happy birthday Harry !! We're all proud of you and how far youve came !!

//xx//