6 // fuck buddies

{date: 1.24.2018}

//xx//

Having a fuck buddie is kinda weird. Friends with benefits is also weird too. But those are like a little different. Like a fuck buddie is just someone you call up to fuck. And that's where everything kinda just stands. You guys just fuck.

But friends with benefits. That (I feel like) is a whole different thing. I mean, sure, you guys still fuck & shit, but you still have that friendship & bond. And it's not just a booty call, you can do other shit besides fuck lmao. But I don't really know if I personally would be okay with that type of relationship.

Like if I were in a friends with benefits type of thing, I don't think I could handle it. I think it's because I get attached too easily (depending on certain things tho). Like if I fuck someone, I would want to be in a relationship with them. And I just feel like I would get hurt, I don't know. That's just me tho. But if you can handle being in that relationship, go you !

Because like, how I see it is that you can set boundaries so you don't get hurt or attached. Like props to you bc I probably couldnt do that type of thing w/o getting hurt.

//xx//

ayyeee. So this is just kinda my thoughts on fuck buddies and friends with benefits lmao. And this is ACTUALLY like not me being an emo piece of shit LOL - andie