Part 5: The Youngest (Edited)

It was a Sunday morning when someone started ringing the bell of Namjoon's house

Jimin opened the door to find Hobi standing with Jungkook behind him, Hobi was flashing his best smile ever... He hugged Jimin and greeted him good morning and entered their house...

Yoongi was still in yawning when Hobi embraced him in a bone crushing hug all of a sudden and then showed him a letter.

"What is it?" Yoongi asked while rubbing his eyes

"It's my acceptance letter from Julliard, I got in."

"Wow Hobi, congrats am so happy for you," Jimin hugged him tightly.

Yoongi smiled before congratulating him too

Jungkook on the other side was looking around for something or rather someone.

"Good Morning Kookie!!! You have no idea how happy I am that we'll be attending the same school," Jimin chirped all too loud.

"I guess it will be fun. Hey, what about Taehyungie? Where is he?" he asked coolly

"I am right here Jungkook."

Jungkook froze as he saw Tae standing right behind him.

Taehyung looked so good even after just coming right out from his bed, his messy brown locks seems so sexy to him.

When Tae didn't get any answer from Jungkook he clapped his hands in front of him.

"Penny for your thoughts"

"Oh... I... I was... Just asking Jimin about school."

Jimin laughed at how cutely kookie behaves around Tae.

"Oh... okay. I am going to make some breakfast. Do you want something?"

"Yes... I mean no. I am fine thanks."

"Hey don't be shy kookie. Tae makes amazing scrambled eggs with delicious pancakes. You have to taste them"

Taehyung snorted at Jimin knowing he is only messing with him so that he can make him a proper Sunday breakfast.

"Okay, If that's not a trouble," Jungkook asked shyly to which Taehyung gave him a smile.

"Okay, settle on the chairs. I'll work on the breakfast, please make yourself comfortable."

"Hey, I can help. I am pretty good in the kitchen," Jungkook offered

"It's fine, I can do it on my own."

After Jungkook's insistence he let him help him in breakfast.

Jimin left them alone to take his shower. Jungkook got nervous again. They were just busy in their respective works. Jungkook was cracking eggs and Tae was making pancake batter.

Tae sensed Jungkook's uneasiness and decided to break the ice.

"So Jungkook have you made any friends yet? You know kids here are really nice."

"Actually, I hardly go out of my house. I have difficulty making friends. And I usually got myself busy with studies and stuff. But Jimin visits me quite often and we play video games and stuff. He is a nice person."