Part 64 | NO

Jin reached the hospital with everyone

Jin reached the hospital with everyone. Jimin and Jungkook were crying, Taehyung was panicking the whole way and Jin, he was thoughtless, his mind was numb.

Jin was leading others, running across the premise of the hospital.

He reached the reception huffing, "I... I am here to... to see---"

A nurse came running to the counter, "We need more blood, call the blood bank for AB negative blood type. We are losing him." The receptionist made a call immediately.

Jin stopped the nurse, "Wait, can you tell me the room number for four boys that are taken here recently?"

The nurse looked at him confusingly, "I am not well aware of it. I am running late, you can ask the receptionist." with that, she disappeared.

Jin banged his hand on the counter with anger to grab everyone's attention, "Can you fucking listen to me?"

The skinny girl at the table was terrified by Jin's action, "S--sir... calm down"

"Listen to me you bitch, tell me where are the recent patients taken? Their car crashed half an hour ago! TELL ME WHERE THE HELL THEY ARE?"

"S...Sir..."

"Don't waste words."

"Sir, One of them is in the operation theatre, and the other one fall into the coma"

Taehyung stepped up, "And what about the rest of two?" tears were rolling down his cheeks.

"Umm... One of them died at the accident spot and the other one---"

Jungkook and Jimin starting sobbing harder by now...

Jin yelled at the receptionist, "What the fuck are you talking about?"

"The other one passed away on the way to the hospital"

They all fell silent, reality hitting them harder than before. She called someone and within a few minutes, another nurse came.

"Rose, please take them to the mor--- mortuary"

Jin couldn't figure out what to feel anymore, this was not supposed to happen, this was never the part of the plan. They all were supposed to hang out, clear their differences, enjoy the night, and wake up the next morning, fighting and bickering like a normal bunch of teenagers.

He saw the other three crying on the floor embracing each other, it was really painful to witness.

He picked them up, and all three clung to him hugging tightly, sobbing even harder against him. A lump started forming in his throat, but it was not the time to break down, not when he has to look after them.

He made them sit on the nearby bench, "Listen to me. I-I will g-go to the m-mortuary alone."

"But Jin-" Taehyung was interrupted

"Taehyung, you should look after these two. They are not in a condition to see-" Jin's voice choked, not able to finish the sentence.

Taehyung nodded, wiping his tears before hugging the other two.

Jin stood up and followed the nurse who led him to the third floor where the mortuary was. She asked him to put on the scrub and step inside for the identification of the bodies.

Jin opened the door of the dark shaded room, there were two stretchers in which the bodies were kept and covered with white sheets.

He stepped inside with heavy heart, still hoping that it is all some sort of prank they were playing on him, he might kill them for this ugly joke afterward but this is not what he wants.

He advanced towards the first body and stood next to it for several minutes, his hands felt heavier than ever.

The nurse left Jin alone and stood outside the room, understanding the situation.

He took a deep breath and shakingly lift his right hand, nearing towards the white sheet, lumps forming in his throat.

He uncovered the face of the first body and slowly opened his eyes after a long long pause. As soon as his eyes fell on the face in front of him, his breathing hitched and the tears started forming automatically in his eyes for the first time in years.

Jin touched the corpse face with shivering hands, "NO... NO... I DON'T ACCEPT THIS... YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE DEAD... I KNOW THIS IS AN UGLY JOKE... I AM GONNA KILL YOU FOR REAL... WAKE UP... HOW WILL I TELL JUNGKOOK... HOW WILL I FACE MOM... WAKE UP... WAKE THE FUCK UP... YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DIE... I CAN'T-" he started hitting his brother in the hope that he might wake up... but everything was useless... He hugged him and starting crying loudly...

All the childhood memories started flashing his mind, their fight, all the bickering, long night talks, the brotherly discussions... "Wake up for Jungkook, please... Wake up for Suga, your love... You haven't even told mom about him. I'll tell on you I swear... Mom is g-going to be so mad. Wake up. Don't leave us like this."

His world came crashing down, he can't imagine breaking the news to his parents and his little brother. Wiping his eyes his eyes fall on the other body.

He advanced towards the other after covering Hobi's face, the other body gave him chills again. Why of all the people he has to see all of this, it was so painful and devastating, his knees were buckling with the heaviness of him every step.

He uncovered the face of the other body and as soon as he saw the face he backed away immediately...

*****

Here Jimin and Jungkook were crying continuously and Taehyung was trying to calm them down, only one thought was going through his mind on a loop. No matter what, they have lost one of their brothers. Either Jungkook or him, they are gonna lose one at least.

Suddenly a nurse came to him, "Excuse me sir, which one of you is Jin?"

"He is not here at the moment, Is everything okay?" taehyung asked standing up from his seat.

"Actually the patient's condition is very critical. He is asking for the said guy again and again."

"I'll call him, but can I see him? I am with the patient too" Taehyung asked the nurse.

She nodded and asked him to follow her, Jungkook and Jimin did the same. Taehyung dropped Jin the message as he was not picking up the call.

The nurse opened the door for the boys, and there he was... Taehyung and Jimin's brother on the bed, surrounded by many machines, only the sound of the beeping could be heard.

**********

A/N: Who do you think it would be?

To be continued...