Part 29 | Kai or Tae

The Weekend came to an end for Namjoon and his brothers

The Weekend came to an end for Namjoon and his brothers... It's time to go back... Jimin still was sobbing on his mother's shoulders... Suga was pulling on him...

S: Can you please not be clingy... We have to go check in now... Or we'll miss the flight...

Suga and Namjoon hugged their mom too... 

Mrs. Kim: take care of yourself all three of you and Tae too... And Chanyeol... Eat properly... You are really thin...

Ch: *blushing* Thanks, Mrs. Kim for letting me stay with you...

All of them then left...

Suga, Jimin sat together and Namjoon and Chanyeol together...

Before taking off Suga called Hobi... Telling him that they are leaving...

Ch: Hey Namjoon... Are you okay? You looked distracted since yesterday...

NJ: Yeah... I am fine... 

Ch: I know It's not the best place to be talking about stuff like that... But...

NJ: *straightened up* What happened Chany? You okay?

Ch: Actually, I was gonna hold back till we reached home... But I think it's getting difficult now...

NJ: Tell me... 

Ch: *taking a deep breath* Namjoon, I came to Seoul because... I wanted to confess something...

Namjoon raised his eyebrows in confusion...

Ch: *taking Namjoon's hand in his* I think... I think I am developing feelings for you... 

NJ: *startled* You what??? *in a loud voice*

Everyone including Suga and Jimin looked at their direction...

S: What's up Namjoon? Is everything alright?

NJ: Umm... Yeah... I... I am sorry... everything is cool...

Everyone relaxed...

NJ: *turning towards Chanyeol* Am sorry... I didn't mean to embarrass you... I was shocked...

Ch: It's okay... So? What do you think?

NJ: I don't know... I mean I have never thought about you in that way...

Ch: Take your time... Consider it, please... Am not forcing you... And whatever you'll say I'll accept it...

NJ: *Nodding his head* Thanks...

They talked about other stuff... Namjoon admires how easy it is to be with Chanyeol... No tensions or insecurities... He is so easy to talk with... They became really good friends in so less time... But that spark was missing, What he felt in the presence of the demon he doesn't like... Or does he?