Part 20: Off to Seoul

*Next day 5 am in the morning*

Suga: Everything packed Jimin and Namjoon??? Passport???

NJ: Oh shoot... I forgot that one...

Suga glared at him like he is the stupidest person alive...

S: what are you doing? Go get it we are getting late... It's 7 'o' clock flight hurry up...

NJ: yes... yes I'll get it... *he ran towards his room...*

NJ: where did I put it???

*Finally, he found it in his cupboard*

NJ: Should I call the devil and let him know that I'll be out of town??? No, No why should I? Like he cares...

*Suddenly he heard Suga calling him*

S: C'mon Namjoon... what's taking you so long... We are getting late... The cab is here...

NJ: Yeah coming...

*He heard the doorbell ring*

*Downstairs*

Namjoon noticed that the hall was crowded... Jungkook and Hobi were there... but there was no trace of Jin...

S: Why did you guys come??? It's early in the morning you must not have troubled yourself...

Hobi: oh come on Sugar... We have to make sure to say goodbye to you guys before you leave...

JM: Hey Jungkook... Don't miss me too much ok... I'll video call you every day... Tae is already here to keep you company... Tae, take kookie with you today to the school... Don't let him go by himself...

JK: Ahh Jimin no need... Am a big boy... I can go by myself...

Tae: Jimin who told you am gonna leave him... Valerie will pick both of us today...

Jungkook was not happy with the idea but he didn't want to upset Jimin so he kept quiet...

S: About you Tae... You will be staying in Hobi's place until we come back...

Tae: What??? Why??? I can live alone for some days...

Hobi: Don't worry Suga... I'll take him right now with him... Go honey pack your small bag of belongings...

Tae: But...

S: No discussions Tae... you know I'll not let you stay here alone... So go with them... Now Jimin and Namjoon pick up your bags... taxi is here...

JM: Hey Hobi... Where is Jin... Isn't he gonna come to see us off too?

Namjoon was glad that Jimin did the work for him... He really didn't want to ask the question by himself... Although he was curious...

Hobi: Oh actually, He didn't know that you guys are leaving... I kind of forgot to tell him yesterday and in the morning he was in his deep slumber so... I am sorry Jimin I'll tell him to call you...

JM: *Making sad face* Ok... I was kinda expecting him... But you promise me that he will call...

Hobi: I promise honey... *Smiling at Jimin*

Namjoon was also upset he kinda wanted to see Jin too... His thoughts were shattered by Jungkook's voice...

JK: You are so mean Jimin... Am standing right here and you are not even acknowledging me and thinking about Jin who didn't even show up... Am hurt... *Jungkook teased him*

JM: Am sorry Jungkook... I am happy that you showed up... You know I love you...

JK: Hey I was just teasing you... Don't say those hard words to me... *Shyly*