Part 61 | The Mess!

A/N: Okay guys! I noticed that there are hundreds of views on every part I update but only a handful of votes? 

I mean are there like this enormous amount of ghost readers?

Vote guys!

**********

"You all are blood brothers right?" Hobi asked Suga while they were lying on the couch watching some type of a documentary

"Yeah, why?"

"Because you are such a bitch towards them when it comes to support or comfort" 

Suga turned at him, "I can't help it if they are stupid and have small brains unlike me."

Chewing the butter popcorns Hobi chuckled at him, "Yeah right"

"I hate you, you know" Suga groaned

"Yeah right," Hobi threw a popcorn at him, "But seriously, you think Jimin would be fine? He is just a kid, he is not in LOVE with Jin right?"

Suga groaned again, "Why are we talking about them, leave them and their love triangle alone... Let's have our time, our precious 'us' time"

Hobi glared at him, "Why are you always high? We are talking about an important issue which could break our families, fifty percent lads of your family are in love with my brother and you want sex. You are impossible"

Suga roped himself around Hobi, "Don't worry about them, I know Namjoon and Jin will handle the situation smartly. They are grown-ups, they can make decisions for themselves."

Hobi sighed, he might be overthinking this, "I guess you are right"

Suga smiled and buried his head in the crook of Hobi's neck.

"When is Taehyung leaving?"

Damn him

"This weekend, why?"

Hobi pushed Suga away and stood up, too excited suddenly.

"Damnit Hobi, what's with you?" he was beyond annoyed.

Hobi clapped his hand, "I have a perfect plan"

"What plan?"

"Let's give Taehyung a farewell" 

Suga rolled over and covered his ear, "This man is out of his mind"

Hobi pulled Suga by his arm and continue blabbering, "We'll go clubbing on Friday night, all of us... That way Namjoon and Jin would patch up and can start anew"

"Do you ever think about making me happy? NOOOOOO! But make efforts for every alive human being to reach happiness goals"

Hobi let go of Suga and stood up, "Excuse me!" folding his arms over his chest, "What did you just said?"

Suga was a dead meat now, "You know what I mean?"

"No Yoongi! I do not! so care to explain" Hobi roared at him.

*****

It was more than 45 minutes now, Namjoon was heading out of his room for the terrace when he saw Hobi storming out of Suga's room blabbering something... Suga was chasing after him 

"I am sorry, baby!  That's not what I meant, I swear..." but Hobi was out of the house...

Suga sighed before turning and glaring at Namjoon with irritation, "You"

"Me? What did I do?" 

Without replying Suga went to his room and shut his door...

"I don't like him" Namjoon started towards the roof

When he opened the door of the terrace Jin was already there looking at the distance and was lost in thoughts...

Namjoon went and stood next to him but at a reasonable distance from him...

"Are you lost in Jimin's thought?" the younger said in a mocking tone

Jin breathed loudly, "can we talk like grown-ups? I am not in a mood for a fight"

"Whatever," he paused for a moment, "You knew about Jimin all along and never said a word... Why would you do that?"

"I thought he was just being a kid and never knew of his true intentions until..." Jin stopped realizing what he was gonna say...

Namjoon raised his eyebrows at him, "Until when Jin?"

"Don't get mad and let me explain everything first"

"You are making it worse! Until when?" Joon asked in a drop-dead tone

Jin held the former by his wrist, "A few days ago, Jimin kind of confessed about how he feels about me"

"WHAT? Like for real, with words?" more than shook Joon asked

"No with the telepathy, of course with the words and his small mouth"

"Okay, first of all, sarcasm is not helping and secondly what did he say?"

Jin twitched, "He said he likes someone and then I asked him who, he pointed out at me and then confessed that he is in LOVE with me... I mean what are the kids watching these days? Cinderella? Snow white? Love stories? I just---"

There, a punch right on his ribs, "Shut up"

"Ouch!" Jin cried out in pain.

"And you didn't have the balls to tell him that we are dating, then and there?" 

"Actually!" Jin scratched the nape of his neck

"Don't tell me there is more to this story! What did you do?" Fuming in agitation now

"Funny thing, I didn't have to do anything"

"KIM SEOKJIN!" there came the warning tone

"Umm... You are not gonna like this" he sighed, "Jimin kissed me"

"JIMIN DID WHAT!!!" Namjoon's mouth dropped open and eyes widen

"See, I told you, not gonna like it"

"You PIG... How dare you! You are---"

"Hey! Hello! Excuse me! It was not my fault! He came to me out of nowhere, I pushed him as soon as I realized---"

"That your tongue was down my younger brother's throat?"

Jin's eyes widen, "What NO! I swear nothing like that happen"

Namjoon went and sat on the swing set leaving Jin behind in confusion.

"Jin you are such a mess, I am so fucking going insane every day because of you" he covers his face with his hands, "First your bitterness towards me, then you vanished, the mystery girl, and now my brother... I am so tired of all this."

Jin walked towards him and closed his eyes in exhaustion, "I have told you that I am only interested in dating you that's it, It's up to you now to trust me or leave. No further explanations from my side," with that he left.

Namjoon has no idea what he is gonna do now... Should he tell Jimin about their relationship or Should he just leave Jin for his brother's sake?

*****

To be continued...

And Vote!

Also you guys can check out my Instagram account with the same username!

Link in bio too!♥️