Part 33 | Kinda Crush!

After Tae, Jimin, and Jungkook left

After Tae, Jimin, and Jungkook left. The elders finished their breakfast and started getting ready too.

But Suga has something else in his mind. Hobi looked at him and made a questioning expression. Suga just winked at him.

Jin: Shall we go now? *fixing his shirt*

S: You guys go ahead I have to go back to my place and pick something.

NJ: I'll come with you.

S: No, You go with Jin. It will take me some time. *looking at Hobi* Hobi will join me.

Hobi: *Now getting what that wink meant* Yeah, why not.

Jin: Okay, whatever. Namjoon, you coming?

Hobi: *confused* You guys are friends now?

Jin: Later Hobi. We are getting late. *pulling Namjoon with him by his sleeves*

Namjoon was startled by Jin's action. But he didn't shrug him away.

Jin finally lets go of him in front of his car...

Jin: C'mon settle down... 

Namjoon sat on the passenger seat beside Jin. He was wondering why Jin is acting so plain. He was alright in the morning. Unlike Namjoon who is excited Jin was his usual self. 

Jin: Why are you quite. *fixing his hair while looking at the side mirror*

NJ: I was wondering about Chanyeol.

Jin: *Looking at Namjoon now* Why?

NJ: He left early in the morning without a word. I think he was disturbed about the last night. He didn't even call me.

Jin: He will be okay. You don't have to worry about him.

NJ: He is the only friend I got in school.

Jin: *clearing his throat* 

NJ: *Looking at him* It's been like 3 hours only and you want me to replace Chany with you.

Jin: Whatever. And what's with the Chany and Joonie, cliche nicknames.

NJ: Don't be jealous. Because you can't have one. "JIN", That's the smallest name possible.

Jin: You mean that's the coolest name ever.

NJ: Whatever. *mimicking Jin* Can we leave already? 

Jin nodded and started the car. Soon they were in college.

Namjoon was about to get out of the car when Jin stopped him.

Jin: Meet me in the break time.

NJ: *furrowing his eyebrows* Why?

Jin: Just meet me.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>