Part 10: Poor Jungkook

Jimin and Jungkook arrived at their school and parked there bikes on parking rack...
They headed to their classrooms...

JM: Hey kookie it's my German class and am already late, so we'll meet at history... Okay? I gotta go now...

JK: wait I don't know the direction of my class

JM: *already running* Ask someone kookie am already late... B.. bye...

Jungkook asked the guy standing in the lockers...

JK: Hey, I am new here... Can you tell me the way to Spanish class...?

Boy: *he smirks at Jungkook* yeah sure... Go straight then take the first left and the third door would be what you are looking for...

Jungkook really appreciates the friendly nature of students...

JK: Thank you...

Boy: *grinning to himself* That's going to be fun...

Jungkook took the same route and now he was standing in front of the room

Jungkook took the same route and now he was standing in front of the room... That corridor was really quite...

He opened the door nob... And suddenly someone pushed him inside the room and locked it from outside... Jungkook landed on the floor and his head banged on the floor... He didn't understand what happened in just fraction of seconds...

He stood up within a second and started banging the door for help... 

JK: *terrified now* anybody please open the door... Please... Hello... Hello...

He took out his phone and tried to find signals... He didn't have Jimin's number yet... So he thought of calling Jin...

Jin was in class when his phone started vibrating... He saw the caller ID... It was Jungkook... He immediately picked it up not caring about the professor...

J: Hello Jungkook...

JK: *immediately started crying* J.. Jin hyung...

Jin panicked listening Jungkook's voice... He stood up and ran out of the class... Namjoon noticed his frightening expression and ran after him too...

J: Just send me your location, I am leaving... Stop crying, please...

NJ: what happened... Is everything ok...

J: *he yelled at Namjoon* you stay out of it...

NJ: don't be a d*ck right now... I heard you were talking to Jungkook... Let's just go... I know the route of their school...  Now move...

Jin had no choice but to follow Namjoon...

Jin covered the 20 minutes route of distance in 10 minutes...

When they arrived there Jimin called Namjoon and told him to come to the clinic straight...

Jin ran towards the clinic of the school... There he was... Getting dressed on his head...

As soon as Jungkook saw Jin he ran towards him and hugged him sobbing again...

Jin became furious... 

J: what happened here Jungkook...? Just tell me who did this... I'll kill the b*stard

JK: I... Don't know hyung... I asked a guy for my classroom... Then when I arrived there somebody pushed me inside and locked the door...

J: can you recognize him?

JK: I don't know hyung... *He started crying again* I just wanna go home right now...

NJ: Jin right now the important thing is to comfort Jungkook, take him home...

Jin was so angry he wanted to kill that guy but he calmed himself down for Jungkook...

J: *he nodded at Namjoon* Let's go home Jungkook...

With that Namjoon, Jin, and Jungkook left for home...

Namjoon was driving this time while Jin sat beside Jungkook and examine his wounds...

J: Does it hurt a lot?

Jungkook shakes his head...

After a few minutes drive they were home... Jin took Jungkook to his room and made him rest...

Jin came to the living room where Namjoon was sitting...

NJ: Is he ok now?

J: He is resting for now...

NJ: okay then take care of him... I'll leave now...

He stood up to leave but Jin cleared his throat and called him...

J: Ummm... Actually... I... I wanted to...

NJ: Take some rest Jin... Don't worry about anything else... Bye...

He left before Jin could answer...

Jin locked the door behind Namjoon and took a shower... Then went to Jungkook's room and sat on the chair beside his bed... And slept in the sitting position...

**************

A/N: Thanks Guys for reading... 

Consider leaving a vote if you like the story...

V