Part 23: Confession

JK: I'll wash up... You grab something to eat...

Tae: Let's just sit... We need to talk...

JK: Umm... Why??? 

Tae: Just sit... 

JK: Okay... but don't scare me...

Tae and Jungkook sat on the dining table facing each other...

JK: So what do you wanna talk about???

Tae: What happened in the morning... I hope that would not happen again...

JK: *Thinking about morning* Its okay Taehyung I am not mad at Valerie... It was an innocent mistake...

Tae: I am not talking about Valerie's mistake... 

JK: *puzzled* Then what???

Tae: The way you behaved with Val was rude... She is a really kind person and you were clearly being mean to her... I was disappointed with that kind of action...

JK: *raising an eyebrow* What??? 

Tae: You heard me right... I won't tolerate that kind of behavior...

JK: *standing up from his chair* I still don't see any point in your "we need to talk" statement... if anything I was the one who got embarrassed this morning... And I don't think I misbehaved or something... And you are no one to tell me what I should do and what I don't...

Jungkook was about to leave but Tae didn't let him go...

Tae: Something is up with you... because there must be some explanation you being such a hot head for no reason... 

JK: Let go... you don't even realize how much and many times you hurt me every time and walk off like it's nothing... You really are clueless, aren't you...

Tae: WTF... What did I do??? stop making labyrinth and come straight to the point...

JK: You really are dumb... Stop stressing me out and mind your own business... And about Val, I was sorry for my behavior... Because she is not the one I was pissed at...

Tae: You mean you are upset with me??? What I even did??? You were fine before then... with all the jokes and all...

JK: Just let go of me my brain is gonna burst out... You are so stupid... 

Jungkook left for his room... but Taehyung was really stubborn... He followed Jungkook... He was about to close the door of his room but Tae blocked it and entered pushing Jungkook...

JK: WTF... G.O A.W.A.Y... I have to change... I have homework... I am pretty busy unlike you... Who has nothing to do but talk to his GF all the time...

Tae: Enough with the nonsense... You again brought Val up... Tell me right now what is up with you... 

JK: *shouting now* God, Taehyung can't you see anything? Are you that dumb... You really can't see... can you?

Tae: *matching his pitch* No I can't... So fucking talk...

JK: Arse... I like you okay... Damn, I like you... You freak... I hate seeing you with that girl... That makes me go nuts... Now shut up...

Jungkook then realized what he said and was now froze in his place...

 That was too much to take for Tae too... He didn't understand what he said... more precisely why he said all that?