Part 37 | Losing patience

Jin: wtf how did you get in here? *Standing up and fixing his clothes*

CH: Your brother gave me the key to your house...

Jin: But why are you here? *Covering up Namjoon with quilt*

CH: Since Namjoon didn't show up and Suga said that he texted him about being with me... I sensed that something was fishy and you also didn't come so I put one and one together and asked Hobi that I had some homework problems with you...

Jin: *annoyed* Are you a detective now? No, stalker much? You can't just break in...

CH: leave that asshole, WTF were you doing with Namjoon? Why is he naked? And why the hell you were sitting on him? *Furious and agony took over him*

Jin: *shushing him* Shut up, let's go downstairs and talk... Let him sleep, he is not well...

Chanyeol looked over at Namjoon... And was startled...

CH: What's wrong with his lips... You tried something on him? And why is he unconscious? *Going near Namjoon*

Jin: *Grabbing Chanyeol's hand* Don't touch him...

CH: what? Why?

Jin: *pulling him outside and closing the door behind* let's talk...

Chanyeol settled down on the couch while Jin brought some cold beverages...

Jin: Here, drink... And cool down...

CH: No the Bloody hell am taking anything from you... You can be a danger to me too...

Jin: *Rolling his eyes and hitting Chanyeol with the soda can* you are so extra...

CH: Whatever, Just tell me WTF was happening upstairs...

Jin: I found Namjoon sleeping on the terrace early in the morning... And he was high on fever, I didn't know what to do, so I took him to my room...

CH: Why didn't you take him to his house...

Jin: L... Last Night... Umm... Something happened between us... And I don't know if he was ready to go home looking like that...

CH: I don't understand a word you just said... What happened last night?

Jin: I think you should ask him, it's not my place to spill...

CH: Okay, but why was he naked?

Jin: see, he was burning up with the fever so I put him in the shower to lower his temperature... That's why I had to take off his clothes after that...

CH: *eyes widen* You took off his clo...clothes?

Jin: *raising his hands in defense* Hey I had no choice... And don't worry he is still in his undies... So, not so perverted...