Part 15: Odd couples

Namjoon became furious... when he saw his name with Jin... he went straight to Jin...

NJ: What's your problem crackhead... I don't want to team up with you...

J: Am sorry are you talking to me... can't you see am busy???

Jisoo: How can you do this to me Jin... Why did you pick this weird guy over me?

J: I never said I'll choose you plus he lives next door so it would b easier for me to get my work done... and stop whining... you got the other nerd... *he said pointing in the direction of Chanyeol*

Jisoo: I hate guys with specs... Nevermind... *she stood up and walked towards Chanyeol* You follow me now... we have things to discuss... Jin I'll see you at Lunch...

J: Whatever...

NJ: You are so selfish and mean... You should have chosen your girlfriend instead of troubling me for the whole semester... crackhead... *he storms out of the class*

J: Girlfriend??? What girlfriend??? Hey, you tripper come back... WTH were you talking about... gosh these neighbors will make me end up in a mental asylum...

.............................................

*Break time*

Jisoo: okay so you understood everything right?

Chanyeol: I hate to mention that but your idea sucks... that way we will end up failing this subject...

Jisoo: Yeah... you don't know anything, am really good at literature and romance...

Chanyeol: whatever, I am leaving... I have to catch up with Namjoon...

Jisoo: What? Why you always stick around with him? are you guys, lovers??? *she asked in a teasing tone*

Chanyeol: W... what? Are you M...mad...? You really have no conscience...

Jisoo: Then why are you red? OMG! I was just messing with you but I think my observation was right... You Looooovvvvveeeeee Namjoon... You know Looooooovvvvveeee...

Chanyeol picked up his bag adjusted his glasses and covered his ear to ignore Jisoo's stupid analysis...

Jisoo: Hey, where are you going... I'll help you... I'll be your wing woman... come back...

Jisoo picked her satchel and ran after Chanyeol...

................................................

Jin walked up to the cafeteria, took his meal and searched for a place to sit when Hobi called him from far corner making everyone to look at his direction...

Embarrassed Jin headed towards Hobi who was sitting with Suga ...

Girls drooling over Jin's handsomeness... making him uncomfortable...

J: Why are you so loud all the time

J: Why are you so loud all the time... do you have to make me embarrass each time???

Hobi chuckled at Jin...

Hobi: Are you on your periods... What is all with the mood swings?

Suga: Can you please shut up for a minute... Sit Down Jin... Let's eat in silence...

Jin took his seat beside Hobi... facing Suga... suddenly something pop up in his mind...

J: Hey Suga I just want to ask something about Namjoon...

Hobi: You What? *shocked*

Suga: Shut up Hobi... Yes Jin, go ahead... what's the matter?

J: I don't know he is behaving weird and talking shit about me having a girlfriend or something... we are not even friends for him to behave like that... he was fine till yesterday but something snapped in him...

Suga: I don't exactly know what is up with you two but about the girlfriend thing Jimin was whining the whole day yesterday about you having and a girlfriend and his heartbreak and all... nothing serious...

Jin joined the pieces and figured out the reason for Namjoon's rudeness for no reason...

J: okay... I think I can't do anything about it... Let's just eat I have class after that...

Hobi and Suga started talking about other things... while Jin thought about what he has done to have such a dumb neighbor with no mind of his own...

He finished and headed for his rest of the classes...

.............................................................

Namjoon and Chanyeol were in library studying...

Chanyeol: Joonie?

NJ: *still looking at his book* Hmmm...

Chanyeol: You will be riding home with me right?

NJ: Yeah... Why? Do you have any problem? Because I can take the bus or something no problem...

Chanyeol: N... Noooo... I was just asking... I have no problem... I just have to stop by a coffee shop on our way... I have some business there... Will that be okay with you?

NJ: Yeah I am cool with that... *back to his book*

*Meanwhile Jisoo was hiding behind the bookshelf waving at Chanyeol*

Flashback

Jisoo: Hey, stop... *she runs ahead of Chanyeol and blocked his way*

CH: What?

Jisoo: Just listen to me... I know you like you nerd twin... I can help you get him...

CH: Are you out of your mind or something? am not into him

Jisoo: Shut up or else you are gonna lose him to some other guy...

Chanyeol thought for a few seconds before replying

CH: Although I am not interested in anyone but still what is your plan?

Jisoo smiled playing cupid...

*Flashback ended*

NJ: what happened... are you even listening to me?

CH: I am S...sorry what?

NJ: I said let's leave... Am done now...

CH: okay okay let's go...

Chanyeol gave Jisoo a thumbs up...

Jisoo feeling proud of herself...

......................................

Consider leaving a vote... If you like this part❤