Part 26 | That guy with glasses

Namjoon and Chanyeol settled in the car

NJ: Spill...

CH: *nervous* Umm... What?

NJ: Your strange visit...

CH: Why? Are you mad?

NJ: Of course not... I am just surprised...

CH: Actually, I heard that you left the state and your phone was coming off...

NJ: Wait, what? * applying brakes*

CH: *jerked by the sudden stop of the car* 

NJ: Who said that? I am here just to visit my parents over the weekend...

CH: What? Really? *relieved*

NJ: Yes... So you came all the way to confirm that...

CH: I am sorry... But I don't have any choice... I was scared that you left without a word

Nj: *scratching his head* That explains Jin being weird today...

CH: Yeah, He told me that... And was kind of upset too... I didn't really understand why...

NJ: *happy that Jin was affected even if it was just a misunderstanding*  Okay let's go home now... *starting the engine*

The rest of the drive was quite... Namjoon was on another level of happiness now... While Chanyeol was getting impatient... all he wanted right now was to call Jisoo and let out everything...

After a few minutes, they pulled over in front of Namjoon's house...

CH: Your house is so beautiful...

NJ: Saying the guy who is a millionaire... *chuckled*

CH: I told you... It's not my money...

NJ: Yeah... Blah... Blah... Blah... Just come...

They entered the mansion... Mrs. Kim was watching some drama show on television...

NJ: Mom, we have a visitor...

Mrs.Kim: Hello...

CH: Hello ma'am... I am Chanyeol... Namjoon's classmate... And am sorry for bothering you...

Mrs. Kim: No... No... It's really fine... And you can call me Mrs. Kim... 

CH: Thanks, Mrs. Kim...

Mrs. Kim: Namjoon... He will stay in your room, okay? 

NJ: Yes mom... Let's go Chanyeol... Freshen up...

They headed for Namjoon's room...

**************

Jimin was on facetime with someone... His room was right next to Namjoon's...