Part 8: Biking and Carpooling

*Monday, 7:30 AM*

There was a rush in both the houses... After all, it was the first day of the school for the younger ones and the first day of college for elder ones... Whole neighborhood could listen to their shouting and yellings...

At 8:15 Jimin started ringing the bell of Jin's house...

JM: Kookie hurry up we are getting late for school... *Jimin was on his bike*

JK: *started shouting from inside* Just a second... Coming right up...

Hobi: Here, *giving Jungkook 20 dollars* your pocket money for the week... ask me if you need more... Okay? And please eat something healthy for lunch...

JK: Thanks, Hobi... This would be enough... Bye Jin... am leaving for school...

J: Bye Jungkook... Ride safely...

*Coming out from the door*

JK: Morning Jimin... Am sorry for keeping you wait for long...

JM: It's Okay kookie...

*Jungkook, looking for Tae*

JK: Where is Taehyung? Isn't he getting late for school too?

JM: Oh, He left already... Valerie came and picked him up...

Jungkook's face fall... but he didn't say anything about that... soon they too left for the school...

*Meanwhile Elders of the house...*

Suga: Hey, Joonie you ready for college???

NJ: Yes... pour me some cornflakes, please... and some milk too...

S: Everything is ready just come, sit, and eat... Hobi is waiting for us... We'll go with them today...

NJ: Nooooooooooooooooooooooo... You gotta be kidding me... because am not taking any ride with that evil person...

S: Stop acting childish... Just eat your breakfast quickly...

Namjoon frowned at Suga...

***************

Jin: We are gonna what??? Are you crazy... I am not gonna take that stupid guy anywhere... You should have asked before offering to carpool...

Hobi: Don't be a baby Jin... you are a grown up man... we all are going to the same college... we could ride together... and also it's good for the environment too... Please don't act rude around them... I beg before you...

J: That's not cool Hobi... Just tell them I'll not wait... And keep that psycho Namjoon away from me...

Hobi: Believe me he is not very fond of you either... *Hobi chuckled*

After 20 minutes...

Hobi: Come on my sugar baby I am getting old over here... Please come soon...

S: *Suga came out of his home locking the door behind him and shakes his head over Hobi's drama* Could you please be subtle for some fraction of the time of a day?

Hobi: Aww... Did I get my sugar baby all flushed...

S: Stop it... You are making my brother uncomfortable for no reason...

*Hobi laughed at Suga being cute and Namjoon being uncomfortable...*

Suddenly Jin came out wearing a white t-shirt and black leather pants... His hair set in their position... with his backpack...

Namjoon was sulking in his handsomeness and sense of fashion... He looks so elegant even when he was wearing a simple plain white t-shirt...

J: Hey Suga what's up... I hope Hobi's ass is not leaving you alone...

Hobi: Hey, that was mean... but yes I can't get enough of this gorgeous...

S: *rolling his eyes* I think we are getting late... Joonie come...

Hobi pushed Suga on the back seat and settled beside him...

Hobi: Oops! Housefull Joonie please sit in the front...

Suga: Hey you don't have to throw me like that...

Jin rolled his eyes and started the car...

J: Are you planning on walking the whole way to the college... Just sit we are getting late for our first day...

NJ: You can ask nicely... you know...

J: Oh c'mon...

With that, they left too...

***************

A/N: Are you liking it??? 

I hope you do... 

Thanks for reading...

V