Part 16: Taekook Scarred

Before I continue let me clear you the ages of the members of my Fanfiction:

JIN: 19

SUGA: 19

HOBI: 18

NAMJOON: 18

JIMIN: 17

TAEHYUNG: 16

JUNGKOOK: 16

.........................................................

Jungkook and Jimin reached the school in a mare span of few minutes... Biking as fast as they can...

They were at there lockers putting up their stuff and picking out things for their first lecture... suddenly Jungkook noticed the same guy who he had asked for the directions the other day, talking with a bunch of other guys...

JK: Hey Jimin... Look that guy standing over there... *Pointing at the boy*

 *Pointing at the boy*

JM: Yeah... He is Kai... You know him?

JK: No... But he is the one who gave me the direction the other day and I end up being locked...

JM: Are you sure Kook? Because he is on the disciplinary committee and is soon to be head boy of the school if he won the elections for the head boy...

JK: Am 100% sure Jimin... I thought that he was helping me but it turned to be the other way... Maybe I should go and talk to him...

JM: Oh... I don't think that's a good idea Jungkook... He is well known in school, everyone supports him and he is basically the idol of the majority here...

JK: Whatever Jimin I have to clarify why he did so to me... I'll see you in class... you go first...

Jimin was about to stop him but Jungkook already left... Jimin followed him as well...

JK: *stood just in front of Kai* Excuse me!!!

Kai turned in his direction and immediately recognized him...

Kai: Hey... How are you?

JK: I... I wanted to a...ask you t...that why did you f...fooled me yes...yesterday?

Kai: *playing innocent* What? I didn't understand? Are you accusing me?

Jimin sensed the tension and immediately texted someone...

JK: No am just asking? Why did you do that to me? I...I just w...wanted you to apo...apologize to me...

Kai made a stiff face...

Kai: Are you out of your mind? why would I apologize when i didn't have any business with you?

Kai pitch was louder this time... which attracted the crowd towards them... Kai's friends and well-wishers started ganging up with him...