Part 51 | Sigh!

They straightened their clothes as the lifeguard left after giving them the warning

"Wait a minute, I'll call a Taxi and will pick up some food. You stay here, okay?"

Namjoon nodded and Jin left with his phone on his ear.

Namjoon sat down on the sand watching the water waves. He was smiling thinking about what just happen. It was like a hanger stuck in his mouth.

He hugged himself and laughed at his situation. He finally has what he wanted. What everyone only wished for but only he gets to keep.

Suddenly his eyes fell on something beneath his slippers, inside sand. He picked it up.

It was a photograph. When he flipped it, his heart caught up in his mouth. It was his and Jin's photograph.

They were inside the water, kissing, while Jin was holding the younger in his arms. The background was so perfect. The water was glittery and the sky was a dark shade of blue.

Namjoon held his hand on his heart. Mesmerised by the picture. Someone must have clicked it while they were in the sea. 

"Hey, c'mon. The cab is here" Jin called out for Namjoon.

Namjoon quickly put the picture in his pocket and stood up wearing his slippers.

"Yeah, coming"

***

The journey back to the hotel was quiet, only the sound of the air conditioner could be heard.

Their hands were intertwined and head resting on the back.

The car came to a stop. Jin looked at his side. Namjoon was snoring softly, his mouth agape.

Jin smiled at him, fixing Joon's hair, he paid the driver.

Getting out of the car he rushed towards the other side. He picked up the younger in his arms and headed inside the hotel.

The receptionist greeted him on his way to the elevator.

"Good evening sir, do----" 

"Shh..." Jin shushed the woman. He didn't want Namjoon to wake up. 

The lift opened, "14th floor" He told the liftman.

After getting off the lift Jin signaled the man.

"Could you please swipe the card of my room for me?" whispering and pointing out at his occupied hands.

The man nodded and went towards the room.

"Back pocket," he told him.

Soon he was inside, taking Namjoon to the room. He put him on the bed, removing his footwears and covering him with the quilt.

He changed his clothes and freshen up before slipping in with Namjoon under the sheets.

Jin spooned him and snuggled closer.