Part 9: NamJin and the new girl

Jin smoothly stopped his car in from of the gate of Julliard and showed the guard his ID... soon they were in the parking lot... Namjoon left the car first and headed for his class...

Hobi pulled Suga with him towards their building...

Jin mouthed: Thankless creatures *Took his backpack and left too*

Jin entered his class and it was nearly full of students... He noticed Namjoon sitting with some nerdy guys...

But didn't go near him... Instead, he chose a quiet corner...

J: I can't believe he is also attending the same class... Is he a stalker or something?

NJ: *he had already seen Jin entering the class but he pretended that he didn't see him...* That crackhead here too... God save me from this devil

Namjoon's was looking at Jin every now and then... He was sitting alone in the corner... he thought of going and sitting next to him... because he feels bad for him...

Just when he was standing up he saw two girls approaching Jin and sat with him... chuckling and drooling over his looks...

NJ: God he is a Casanova... I don't have to worry about this pervert... *with that, he sat with a thud*

Jin saw the girls coming towards him but thought they will just pass and sit in the seats behind him... But unfortunately, they came giggling and sat just beside him...

Girl 1: Hey handsome... can we sit with you? *without waiting for Jin to reply she sat with her friend* I am Kim Jisoo... you can call me Jisoo... here my friend Lisa... *pointing toward the blonde girl sitting right next to her*

 *pointing toward the blonde girl sitting right next to her*

Jin gave her a look of annoyance... Jisoo was really beautiful with her features intact, long hair and good smile... Jin appreciated her looks but she hated girls who talk a lot...

He just stood up from there and was about to leave but Jisoo blocked her way...

Jisoo: Not so easily mister... See I am the most beautiful girl in this college and you are the most handsome boy in the state probably... we will really hit it off...

J: You really are bad at reading faces of people... back off I don't wanna hurt you... and also not interested...

Jisoo: *pouts* Hey let's be friends at least... am not gonna lave you... Give me a shot at least...

Jin ignored her and went to sit beside Namjoon... Who right now is shocked as f*ck...

J: Hey, don't give me that look... I have nowhere else to sit... so don't get any wrong idea...

NJ: As if I care... *but inside he was glad that Jin was near him... and not those girls...*

Just then their literature professor entered the class and everyone got alert...

PF: Okay class am Ted Mosby your literature faculty... And I'll be your program coordinator too... Starting from today you guys will work as whole... so get to know each other better to excel my subject... By tomorrow give the name of your partners... be wise while making choice... choose someone you can be around most of the time...

The first name that came to Namjoon's mind was Jin...

J: Don't even think about it... *Jin read Namjoon's expression*

NJ: You wish!!! Are you daydreaming? *he pulled the nerdy guy beside him* Hey Chanyeol will you be my partner for literature...

CH: Ummm... N... Namjoon Y... You really want to b...be my p..partner... *he kept stuttering*

NJ: Umm yeah if you do not have any problem...

CH: *blushed at Namjoon* I will love to be...

NJ: Thanks, bro... *he patted Chanyeol's back and grinned at Jin*

J: Whatever... You nerds will make a good couple...

After 55 minutes the class over... everyone packed their bags and headed for acting class...

Jisoo came running towards Jin and held his arm...

Jisoo: 15 minutes... It took just 15 minutes to get all your the info about you... and I came to know you are my oppa just by a year... your full name is Kim seokjin... you lived in Busan and shifted here just a few weeks ago... you have two brothers... Your dad is a well-known businessman...

J: I knew you were a crazy stalker... Let go of me...

Jisoo: come on oppa... we are J-J... Jisoo and Jin and we are KIM KIM couple... so sweet right?

Namjoon keeps on staring at them... the girl was beautiful no doubt but the way she was clinging to Jin's side Namjoon was not liking that...

Ch: Let's go Namjoon... class is about to start...

Namjoon brushed up against Jin while passing through him...

****************

Stay tuned...

V