Part 53: Manhattan!

Jin took out his wallet and put some dollar bills on a man's hand who in return handed him the key of the car

Jin took out his wallet and put some dollar bills on a man's hand who in return handed him the key of the car. they shook the hands afterward and the said man left.

"C'mon, get inside," Jin said with utter annoyance

"You said we'll be boarding the train, why are we taking a car?" Namjoon complained

"Because trains are exhausting... now get in..."

Namjoon has no other choice but to listen to the elder...

Jin started the car and drove away...

"Why are you staring at me?" Jin said while his gaze was on the road

"You are dead inside!"

"What?"

"You didn't even shed a single tear for your dying mother. Even Kai was miserable compared to your cold heart" Namjoon voice was complaining and doubtful

"That's because we had no connection. How can I be emotional for the woman I just met, just because she is my birth mom," Jin said nonchalantly.

He later adds, "To make you feel any better, I was almost tearing up at the idea of Kai being my brother and roaming around me for god knows how long, no kidding, that idea made me mournful!"

"I am starting to doubt your guts"

"Doubt? About what?" Jin looked at Joon for a fraction of second before focusing on the road again.

"Future! You need to be caring, loving and emotionally active if you really are serious about being my boyfriend."

"What? boyfriend who?" he said in a mocking tone

Namjoon punched him and looked out of the window. Jin only giggled.

He took Namjoon's hand and put it on the gear knob under his hand.

"I'll try to be the one you want. But I am not gonna do the cliche shit," Jin said while looking at younger's eyes to which the latter just nodded.

*****

Manhattan

Jimin and Jungkook were watching despicable me with a big bowl of nachos.

"Aishhh!" Jimin groaned

Jungkook looked at him while crunching nachos, "What happened?"

"I am missing Jin, it's been so long"

Jungkook threw a handful of Nachos on him.

"What the hell? What are you doing Jungkook?"

"Stop crushing on my brother. It's weird!!!" throwing some more of them.

"STOP! You have to deal with it, I love Jin" Jimin replied in a dreaming tone.

"Gross!"

The door opened and Hobi and Suga came inside eating each other's faces, unknown by the fact that the babies are in the house.

Jungkook was the first one to notice that and sinks down in the sofa, trying to bury inside.

"Yaah. What are you doing Jungkook? Go awa--- OMG! SUGA! HOBI!" Jimin yelled at the duo.

The couple froze. They looked at the kids while making some space between them.

"I thought you'll be at Jungkook's place," Suga said while fixing his shirt.

"That's not the point Suga. Why were you kissing Hobi?"

"Because we are dating. Jungkook! You didn't tell him?" Hobi spoke while looking at his brother.

"Ah. I forgot about that. Jimin, that's pretty much how I came to find out about them. Twice!" he said with low and flushed face.

Jimin stood up and walked towards them. "I am hurt Hobi. You should have told me earlier. And that too with Suga. What do you see in him? He is so moody and grumpy. You are gonna regret---"

Before Jimin could complete his sentence Suga kicked his small ass and cursed at him.

"You snake! I am your brother. You should be putting good words for me here."

"See Hobi! All the best with the grandpa--"

Another smack.

"Suga! Stop it! He is your brother." Hobi pulled the kicker towards him.

"He is going to be my dead brother soon if he doesn't stop talking right this moment."

"Jungkook go to our house and take the kid with you" Hobi commanded while Jimin refused.

"No! We are not going anywhere" He folded his arms on his chest.

"Okay then." Suga lifted Hobi and put him on his shoulders. "We'll be at my room. Do not disturb"

Jimin and Jungkook's mouth fell open at the scenario, listening to the sound of the door closing behind the couple.

"Umm. I am leaving. See you tomorrow." Jungkook rushed towards the door.

"Wait, I am coming too" Jimin followed him too.

****

Jin stopped the car in his driveway.

"Home sweet home!" Namjoon yawned.

He walked out of the car.

"Wait!" Jin followed him to his side. Intertwining their hands.

"Woah! That emotion thing hit you," putting his other hand on his heart, making it more dramatic.

"shut up! I am just walking you to the door"

Namjoon just chuckled. Even though it was just 10 steps away.

"So, Goodnight," Jin loosened his grip on Joon's wrist.

Namjoon waved and started walking away, but was pulled.

"I said goodnight" Jin groaned.

Namjoon frowned at him, "Okay, goodnight."

"Gosh, I said goodnight, for the love of god, get your clue."

Namjoon raised his eyebrow and then realize what the former is asking. "Oh!"

"Yeah! Now c'mon."

Namjoon nodded and kissed Jin's cheek and rushed inside his house, closing the door behind him.

"Hey, you tripper come here right now" Jin barked at his door.

The door clicked open within a minute.

"Good boy"

But it wasn't Namjoon.

"Hey, Jin you are back! I missed you so much!" Yeah, it was Jimin. He hugged Jin with full force.

"Y...You are choking me Jimin"

"Oh, I am sorry."

"It's okay. I am really tired, I'll see you in the morning? Okay?"

Jimin face fell, "But"

Jin ruffled Jimin's hair, "I promise we'll catch up in the morning walk"

"Okay! Goodnight" Jimin smiled and kissed his cheek before leaving

"What's with this family and the stupid kisses."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>