Part 65A | The Consent

A/N: I have broken down this part in two because it was way too long...

I'll post the other one in just a few hours... I'll try...

***********

Jimin rushed towards his brother, who was lying on the bed looking horrible with blood drips and breathing heavily with the help of an oxygen mask

Taehyung lost his cool and started crying while Jungkook was still standing at the door terrified.

"Can you recognize us?" Jimin asked tearing up.

"Do you remember our names?" wiping his tears he shot another question, "Are you in pain?"

Taehyung snapped at Jimin, "Calm down Jimin, he is trying to say something."

The man on the bed uttered the word again, "J-Jin... J-Jin"

"He is asking for Jin," Jimin said focusing on him...

"H-he is at the m-mortuary." taehyung started crying again, "T-The nurse said that two of you were found D-DOA. I don't know what to wish for anymore."

With the shaking hands, he removed his oxygen mask, "J-Jin, I-I w-want..."

"He will be here, you can tell me what you wanna-"

And the door to there room opened, Jin was standing there lifeless. His eyes fall on Jungkook and a tear slipped from his eye. Jungkook met his gaze, "Jin! who-"

The elder shook his head slightly, "H-Hobi"

As soon as he heard the name slip out of Jin's mouth, he fainted out of shock, crashing on the floor.

Jin and Jimin rushed towards him, "JUNGKOOK! JUNGKOOK, WAKE UP," Taehyung passed him a glass of water, which Jin sprinkled a little over Jungkook's face trying to wake him. Jimin was already sobbing shaking the younger lightly.

Jungkook opened his eyes slowly, gaining his consciousness. He looked at Jin, reality hit him and he started crying sorely and loudly, hugging Jin's waist. "NO! Hobi can't-"

Jin held him tighter, tears slipping down his cheeks. Both the brothers cried for their loss, still sitting on the floor.

Eventually, Jin picked up the younger and made him sit on the couch.

"J-Jin"

Taehyung turned to the elder, "He is been calling for you, Jin. Talk to him please."

Jimin sat down beside Jungkook, asking the elder to go, to which he nodded and went and sat on the bed beside the man in pain.

"J-Jin"

Jin held his hand in his own, "I am listening, Suga." and a tear escaped Suga's eyes.

"H-hobi... H-hobi," a cry slipped from his mouth, "H-he..."