Chapter 14

Vision removed the rubble from on top of (y/n)'s cryo-chamber. He took her chamber to a secluded area for when the entire war blew over. She was buried with the top of the chamber sitting 10 feet underground. The war raged on and for 65 years. James was turned into the winter soldier by hydra. Steve was dropped and forgotten. (y/n) remained in the ground long after the war.

Steve and James had found each other and were working with the avengers in America now. Two months after being with the avengers they asked Vision what had happened to (y/n). He realized that she had been forgotten in her hiding. He immediately went to get her. He brought her back and she was set to thaw in Tony's lab. He had Friday continually analyzing her. Her vitals were coming back in stable condition. But something was off.

Your POV
I woke up in a terrifying lab with human esk creations everywhere. "Hello Ms.(l/n), Do not be alarmed. I am Friday." A voice came from seemingly nowhere. I looked around and saw a man wearing strange clothes and had short black hair to couple his well kempt facial hair. He was walking toward me and since he wasn't too well built I didn't feel overly threatened but the environment and mangled metal bodies around the room wasn't exactly comforting.

"Aha! She lives!" The man spoke in a teasing tone with a smile on his face. "Who are you and where am I?" I asked quickly probably coming off as hostile but he seemed unfazed. He smiled and reached out his to shake mine. I hesitantly shook his hand and pulled away. "I'm Tony and you are in my lab." The word 'lab' hit me like a brick wall and my first instinct told me to run. He must've noticed this because a he held up his hands defensively saying something else that caught my attention. "Capsicle and Bucky told me to." I had no idea who the hell 'capsicle' was but I remember that James told me to call him Bucky. Knowing that even just Bucky was still alive made me feel so much better. But I wanted proof. "Could I see them?" I asked quietly. "Is she safe?" He asked looking at me but was soon answered by the disembodied voice, "AS far as I'm aware. But i may need to continue to analyze her later." It spoke clearly making him smile wider. "Thank you, Friday." He replied gesturing to the door.

I followed him up the stairs and saw a kitchen with vision and Wanda both standing over the stove. Wanda was showing him how to make something and I couldn't help but feel overwhelmed to see familiar faces. "Wanda? Vision?" The words fell out of my mouth unconsciously. They both look up and smile upon realising who they're looking at. Wanda rushed over and hugged me. Tears welled in my eyes and a smile crept its way onto my face. Vision greeted me and smiled lightly. "I'm glad you seem to be well. I assume you would like to see Steve and James." "That'd be great" my heart began to melt. Before we went anywhere a gust of wind followed a silvery haired man. It was Pietro. He was also working at the castle but I never saw him often because he worked in a completely different part. He was also Wanda's brother. I was happy to see him and he seemed shocked to see me. "Hey, It's been a while." He stated giving a gentle smirk. My smile grew before seeing him step out of the room.

Vision lead me to a different part of the building to find James sitting in front of a fire, his hair in a messy bun and a blanket wrapped around his shoulders, and Steve sitting on a chair looking through a strangely familiar booklet. "Here they are." Vision gestured into the room before walking back to the kitchen. He shut the door behind him catching the attention of the boys. They both turned back to look at me and after a moment of stunned silence they both jumped up and walked over to greet me. I was pulled into a tight hug for a long moment until I realized I felt cold metal against my skin. When let go I look them each up and down and notice that James' left arm was apparently replaced with a metal one. I looked at him and he covered his arm with the blanket almost ashamed. I uncovered his arm and gently grabbed his hand turning it over a few times before looking back up at him and smiling with tears streaming down the sides of my face. I pulled them back into a hug saying, "I missed you guys way too much."

The hug ended and they brought me over to the fire and sat with me. "So how does it feel to be 89?" Steve nudged my arm. I choked on air and looked at him absolutely bewildered. "I'm only 22!" Steve and James looked at each other and let out a sigh. "So I'm gonna assume that means Tony hasn't told you." James' voice was quiet but still audible. I looked back and forth between both of them waiting for an explanation. "The war had been going for 65 years. You weren't brought up until two years after that."

A/N: Hello. This is where I originally stopped writing. I am working on chapter 15 but I haven't written on this for a while. Thank you for reading. I will try to post a few more chapters to solve the painful conflicts.