Chapter 4

He stepped into an area unseen from the doorway. I opened the door and was greeted by Wanda. "(Y/N) Steve stopped by since he couldn't find you he asked me to hand it off to you and said to use this is if you had anymore problems with 'Bucky' whatever that is." She handed me a small envelope. She said goodbye and promptly left after a few hand signs about the noise she heard before knocking. I blushed as you shut the door.

Bucky stepped over to me as I hid the envelope behind my back. He walked you to the bed throwing you down on top of it. "So let's see what Steve gave you." He smirked as me realized he had managed to snatch it out of my hand in the process of getting you to the bed. He opened it with his back to me so I couldn't see. My curiosity got the better of me and I moved around him to see him holding what appeared to be a thin scarf with a piece of paper enclosed with it. James closed the paper before I had a chance to looked at it. He spun around pinning me to the bed. "You don't need to know about that. After all, there's no more problems. Right?" He whispered seductively into my ear. I nodded not able to collect my thoughts enough to formulate a real answer.

He quickly got off of the bed and left the room. I was confused but I looked to the floor and notice that he mistakenly dropped the note. I went to pick it up and it read "In case You are still struggling with Bucky he has a thing for being tied up. This scarf happens to be really good for that. Also, bite his neck, he'll be yours in a matter of seconds." I started to blush and chuckle. I hid the note in my notebook. I lied down and drifted happily to sleep.

---time snooze---

I woke up as usual around 6 am. Though when I left my room to greet the king and queen, but they both greet me with more excitement than usual. You were surprised when I was greeted buy a group hug with the king, queen, and... STEVE? "Ummm.." Words evaded me as I was held in the warm embrace. "You made such an amazing impression yesterday! Everyone loved you!" The queen held tighter with her statement but the hug was soon dispersed. I took a deep breath fixing my clothes. "Welcome to the public royal family!" I choked on air in response to the King's statement. "What?!" I couldn't restrain my excitement and shock. "And there is your prince." The king stated as the queen gestured to Steve. Steve winked at me and I felt my heart tremor... I am royally fucked.