Chapter 18

"I kinda kissed Cap as a cover up one time at a mall." Nat chuckled. "You kidding me? You got that guy comfortable enough in his skin to kiss in public? I applaud you." you laughed. Natasha smiled thankful that you didn't mind. "Curious, do you think Vision-" Wanda was cut off by Vision phasing through the wall. "They told me to ask what was happening." Vision stated quietly. "We're talking about them, you can only tell them that much... but we need you to leave now." You stated bluntly. He left with a small nod while Wanda and Nat looked at you astonished. "You don't even think twice about the fact that Vision just phased through the wall?" Nat stated. "He's always done that." You responded matter-of-fact-ly. "That is true. Anyway, I was asking if you think Vision-" She was interrupted again, this time by the door slamming open. "I'm sorry, Mr. Stark overrode my protocols." Friday chipped in as Tony walked into the room proudly.

"So are we talking about boys?" Tony sat on the bed in the middle of us mockingly. You glared at him. "I remembered that I never showed you to you room." He said obviously wanting to talk to me alone. You narrowed your eyes at him but agreed to follow him. You turned back to Nat and Wanda motioning that I would be back in a bit. You followed Tony to another floor. He stopped you at the end of a hallway. You were backed into a corner which was less than comfortable. He had his hands in his pockets and looked you up and down. "Friday, open hall entrance 8" With that, a door opened right next to you. Tony grabbed your hand and pulled you to follow him into the room while the door shut behind you. You pulled yourself from his grip and threw a kick

Tony grabbed your leg and held it in place. You couldn't shake his grip when you noticed he had the hand of one of his suits on. He let go of your leg knowing that you weren't going to run. "What are you?" Tony's question stunned you. You knew what you were but you didn't know whether or not to tell him the truth. You remembered that he had Friday scan you so you may as well tell the truth. "I'm an alien. In all technicality, I'm the reason that those aliens came to destroy the human race." You mumbled just loud enough for him to hear. He looked at you almost as if he were frozen in time. His breathing slowly started picking up. "Are you some sort of fugitive or do they just want a reason to kill humanity." Tony huffed frustrated. "Actually, I'm the rightful heir to the thrown. They came to earth in search of me." You said looking at the floor. "Then why didn't you go back?!" Tony clearly was becoming more frustrated.

"Look at me!" You yelled. "Do I look like the aliens that came here? I don't fucking think so! I have been so far mutilate that I don't even resemble my own kind! They would've destroyed the planet from a distance rather than sending in teams to search and destroy all in their way." Near the end you could feel hot tears running down your face and you voice choke up. Tony's expression quickly faded into a more concerned look. He pulled you into a hug and remained silent for a moment. "I'm sorry," Tony muttered breaking the silence. You felt him let go and quickly wiped your tears. "Well if it makes you feel better you have a room that you can lock access from anyone including me." You let out a slight chuckle with Tony's statement. He gently grabbed your hand and lead you into a room off of the current area you were in.