chapter 16 (smut)

This is a literal warning to my friend aves. DONT READ THIS CHAPTER. YOU DONT HAVE TO READ THIS CHAPTER TO UNDERSTAND THE NEXT ONE. YOU WILL HATE ME IF YOU READ THIS. But to anyone else, read it if it so please you.

James nipped at my collarbone. I began to breath heavily. Steve’s hand travels from my stomach to my inner thigh. My breath hitched and within a moment we were sat up. I was on James’ lap and Steve was holding my waist and pressing against me. James kissed me and set his hand on my waist. The way I was positioned I could feel that they were both hard. James broke the kiss and I turned to kiss Steve. His hand grasped my inner thigh harder causing me to moan into the kiss. James attacked my neck. Steve’s hand moved higher up my inner thigh. Another moan escaped my lips. The kiss was broken. Everything was happening so fast.

James took a moment and pinned me to the bed, he kissed me passionately while his hand slid into my pants feeling my ----. I groaned into the kiss and pushed against him. He pulled away from me giving Steve his chance. He was far more gentle with the kiss and he pulled away and put his hand in front of my mouth. “Suck” He said. I took two of his fingers in my mouth, running my tongue around them. He pulled them out and while resuming the kiss put one finger at a time in my entrance.

I started to huff  and he was again, pulled away. Quickly my pants were discarded, and thrown across the room. James and Steve did the same and we changed our positions. I was sat on Steve’s lap and James pulled us together from behind me. We all took our shirts off. James and Steve both went at each side of my neck. James bit my neck harder than I was expecting, making me moan, “James~” I covered my mouth, thinking that the others may hear. Steve and James chuckled against my skin. “No one can hear anything that happens in other rooms.” Steve whispered in my ear.

Steve inserted his fingers slowly. My heart raced harder than ever. James’ metal hand slid up my stomach. The cold feeling against my sensitive skin made me gasp. The contrast of the frigid metal arm to the warmth of his real arm made me tremble. Steve kissed me more passionately than before. Before long the kiss was broken and  he and James shifted so they could have a better angle on me. They pulled a bottle of lube from their drawer and covered their members. They positioned themselves at my holes and slowly slid in at the same time. I bit my lip in a desperate attempt to keep from moaning. Soon they began to move me up and down, making it so much harder to keep from making noises. A few small moans escaped but i lost my composure when James

I let out a loud moan. I felt my skin tingle. Suddenly I could feel my mind blacking out. With a second or two I was gone.