Chapter 6

Bucky Looked at me with frustration in his eyes. He pulled me into his room and set me on the bed. He sat himself above me straddling my hips with his legs and his left arm pinning both of mine above my head. He leaned down and began to kiss my neck. Suddenly I got an idea. I released on of my hands from his grip and flipped us over so that I was on top of him. I adjusted my hands to hold down his wrists. He looked at me with shock but made little attempt to get out of my grip.

I leaned down to whisper in his ear. "Are you sure you can handle all that I can give?" I could hear his breath hitch. I smirked just before leaning into his neck and gently nipping at the skin. As I began to bite harder working down his collarbone I managed to coax small groans from him. After one bite between his collarbone and the base of his neck I could feel his back arch. "fuck" the word seemed almost as though it merely slipped out of his mind as it spiraled into complete chaos.

Bucky's POV

She bit that one spot and God I couldn't control myself. I could feel her chuckle, her breath was warm against my neck. Everything about this moment was amazing. She stopped and pulled away. She got off the bed and began to leave. I grabbed her wrist and she broke from my grip by slamming me to the floor. I looked up to her and she smirked. "That's for leaving me in the middle of it last night." With that she left. Holy shit that was hot.

Your POV

Sure it may have been a bit cruel but after all he did do the same to me. I head back to my room and upon opening my door I was greeted by the sight of Steve sitting on my bed reading one of my books. I shut the door just loud enough for him to notice. He looked up from the book and smiled. The shirt he was wearing showed off his pecs. His entire posture and being was so appealing. I couldn't help but stare.

Steve patted the spot of the bed next to him. I went and sat by him and he leaned in, kissed my cheek, and put his arm around my shoulder. "By the way, If you don't want to actually be with me, that fine but we still are going to have to maintain a relationship publicly." His voice was better toned than you had previously noticed. It was almost enough to turn you on. GOD DAMN! THIS JUST GETS HARDER AND HARDER!