CHAPTER 1

************************** CHAPTER ONE ***************************

It was an ordinary day on the Survey Corps headquarters,really normal day where Hanji was pissing the shit out of the midget corporal,Levi Ackerman.

"Shorty,do you wanna hear some of my experiments on Sawney and Bean?" the woman half said half yell.

"Tch." was the only respond of the shorter man

"Ofcourse you do Levi,you dont need to hide it!The titans dont react when I tickle them! TITANS ARE REALLY CUTE AND AMAZING! We should capture more titans!" the brunnette woman shouted at the last part as sparks begin to appear in her eyes.

"Is your brain become crap again?tch." Levi remarks with his annoyed expression visibly painted.It is usual for Hanji to talk and blabber things and usually Levi dont listen,but nonetheless its the Corporal afterall,they're relationship were not romantic or just friends nor bestfriend because Pastor Nick was Hanji's bestfriend and Levi is in an unknown category.Lettle did they know,a pair of eye is watching them all this time.

PETRA's POV

Should I come in now?I'm standing on his door frame a few minutes ago,but I dont want to disturb them while they are talking a maybe important matter.

"Come in Petra,I know you are there" Captain said with his usual tone which snap me out of my thinking,how'd he know?I walk forward getting myself in as Squad Leader Hanji greeted me.

"Hello Petra" she said as a big smile were plastered on her face,at first you would think that she's just a happy-go-lucky but you are an idiot like Oluo you will think that she is a crazy woman who belong in a nutshell.

"Captain,Commander Erwin wants to see you" I said as I put my fist to the left part of my chest as a sign of respect,this is how we,Survey Corps salute.

He get up from his sit and exited the door while I trail behind him as we walk through the hallway.

HANJI's POV

Once again,I was left behind sitting here.Everytime Levi dont bother to listen to me it pains me but I dont show it,who the hell would be crazy enough to hang out with me?Even Moblit was just force to stay with me everytime I am on my experiment and I can sense that he doesnt even want it.Since I have nothing to do I exited Levi's quarter trailing behind them,they're gonna see Erwin and seeing Erwin today wont hurt,does he?

As I trail off behind them they are going to a different direction,Erwin's office is on the right why does they turn left?Being a curious woman I am,I decided to follow them.

Wait what?Levi was holding Petra's hand?why?are they in a relationship?why does Levi kept this a secret from me?Does he trust me or I'm the only one thinking that we are some sort of friends? I have so many thoughts in mind.After of decade fighting along side with Levi,I develop a strong bond with him and a certain special feeling became to grew but I never said it because I can already see that he cant return the feelings,now I am sure about that because during this moment,I already have my answer.

I go back to the right path where it leads to Erwin's office.I knock on his door as I prepare myself to force a smile even though I'm sad.

"State your name and business" I can hear Erwin said

"Its Hanji open the door" I yell as he open the door and let me in

"What do you want Hanji?" he ask

"Petra said that you want to see Levi today,so I also come" I said

"No,I havent order anyone to summon Levi here" he said as he took a sit and motioning me to also sit down.If it wasn't Erwin then why would Petra say that kind of stuff?

I exited Erwin's office as I walk to hallways on the way to my laboratory,I need a distraction.

"Hanji-san,have you seen Corporal?" Eren ask as we pass each other but I replied a no.

I shut the door of my laboratory as I was greeted by my titans but I dont have time to play with them.It wasnt usual of me,I was always happy or maybe that's how I show the society.I often get humiliated but I pay no attention to it because no one cares about what I feel,nobody ask if I was okay.I am trying hard to fit in in the society but no matter what,I dont matter.I was there for them but there is no one for me.I guess I was a shoulder to cry on.