CHAPTER 11

***************CHAPTER 11*****************

ARMIN's POV

My body shivers as the Gate opens,one step ahead then we will set our foot on the land where the Titans rule,I'm doing this for my dream,our dream,to see the ocean together travel to endless path of flaming sand,large mass of salty water and in a land created by ice,we want to be the first to lay our eyes,feet and bare skin in there and we believe that we're gonna be the free-iest human ever born but not yet...not just yet,not until the humanity is in the burge of extinction.

"Armin!!!Wait up!" Reiner yelled as he fasten his pace and rode off beside me

"What are those flare signals?" he ask

"Oh no!That means there's an abberrant ignoring the right flank and heading to the center position" I said worrying

"Isnt that where Eren is?" he ask

"Wait here Armin I'm gonna go back and check for our remaining comrades on the flank" he said and rode off leaving me as the slow down my pace.I heard a loud footsteps getting nearer and I took a glance at it and its running really fast!The veterans tried to stop it but they were killed in the process but its odd the titan shows no interest in eating them up and its heading to me!!The memories of us rang into my mind,is this it?am I going to die?before I knew it my horse and I were already on the ground.The female Titan grabs my....hood?after seeing my face she ran off.It has intelligence?Is it just an abberrant titan or it is something just like Eren?but who?

"Armin are you okay?" Jean ask as his horse stop with Reiner.

"The Female Titan,it's not an abberrant type one...I think it's a shifter." I said still in disbelief

"How do you say so?" Reiner ask

"Instead of eating the soldiers,it just killed them off and it's like it is searching for someone..."

"Don't you think it is Eren?" Jean says

"I was thinking the same thing"

"Then no matter what we need to buy them time to retreat,you said it is looking for someone right?then it wont kill us unless she saw our faces" Jean stated

"We need to lower our hood,lower than possible"

"We need to get her attention!We have to fasten our pace..." Reiner exclaimed

---------- TIME SKIP ---------

(after the death of Levi's squad)

Commander Erwin decided to cancel the capturation of the female titan then focuses on getting supplies because that plan already failed.We got home,if you could actually call it as home and aided the wounded soldiers but we got only few wounded because almost everyone got eaten by the titans and the others were killed by the Female Titan.

Right now we are heading to the mess hall to talk about the identity of the female titan.After for almost an hour of talking with Captain Levi and Squad Leader Hanji,we conclude that Annie is the female titan and we are going to capture.Eren was really heart broken that he found out that our deduction was right...

Day after day gone by and more events happened,we learned that Reiner and Bertholdt were the Armored and Colossal Titan,things are getting more complicated.

HANJI's POV

I swear this year I got more headaches than the previous years,and more paperworks due to the fact that Erwin lost his right arm and being next to him,I have to do what he cant do.And Levi is injured,he cant fight,also Mikasa and Eren is still on recovery,good thing me and my squad barely took any damage from the Colossal titan and they are with us all along...

My door swung open as Levi walk in taking away my papers..

"Oi Kuso Megane,can you fucking take a bath right now?you stink like dead rat" he said

"I have no time for that short stack,cant you see this pile of papers?" I said trying to take back my papers.

"Levi Give it back!" I yell

"Not until you take a bath!"

"I just take a bath yesterday!" I shouted

"You have to take a bath every single day!" he replied grabbing my arm dragging me to the bathroom.

"If you dont want to do it to yourself then I'm gonna do it myself!" he hissed,soaking me on the cold bathtub

"I still have my clothes on!Get out,I can do it myself" I commanded because if he is the one to bath me it's gonna take a while and I dont have all day,work is waiting for me.

"If I leave you alone,you won't be clean enough" he respond

"Stay away for a while then" I fight back

"I fucking dont want to" he said

"I promise,I would clean myself" I said half sincere but I my vision becomes blurry all I could see Levi's face before losing conciousness.

I opened my eyes,I'm laying on the bed?How come?I remember being knock out.Probably that fucking Midget.

"Oi Kuso Megane,you're awake?" he ask,I didnt notice that he was sitting near the door all this time

"No,I'm sleeping with my eyes open" I replied sarcastically

"Dont pull that shit on me shitty glasses"

"Levi,you're acting very odd these past days" I said

"I'm always like this four eyes"

"No.I mean,you always drop by and starts to blabber unnecessary things" I ask because something is really up.Maybe I could sneak a peek to his room later if he still dont say it.

Author's Note:

This chapter is full of time skip because this part was already animated but the Hanji's POV is just my imagination!