CHAPTER 4

**********************************CHAPTER FOUR******************************

ERWIN's POV

Its been ages since I've seen Levi and Hanji together,is something wrong with them?Naturally,Levi can be always be seen with Hanji most of the time but now,even if we are in the same place or in the same table only inches far from each other but you can tell there's a wall between them;a thick wall of awkwardness that never should been there in the first place.

I want to clarify things with Hanji,I can sense that she likes Levi or she love Levi but that's just an hypothesis with basis.The years we spend together I develop a certain special feelings for Hanji but I never tell her not until Levi still own her heart.After Marie chooses Nile over me for a goddamn fucking nonsense reason,she was there to comfort me,give me support even if the people around are slowly killing me like I was a Titan but she is different,she never judge anyone by the looks or by the way they talk instead she ask with all of her curiousity and understanding to learn anything posible,that's what I admire in her she's beautiful inside and outside.

I walk through the hallway dim light are just the only light guiding me towards my destination until suddenly a figure come out out of the shadows.I adjusted my eye sight until Hanji's face came to my view.

"Hanji what are you doing up this late?" but she didnt respond and walk forward until she pass out but I catch her.

"Hanji,are you okay?" again,she didnt respond because she faint.I carried her bridal style to her room but halfway I saw Levi coming to us with his usual emotionless face.

"What happened to her?" he ask with coldness on his voice

"Stop asking if you are not concern" I said as I look down to him as I pass through him but he grab my arm stopping me.

"What are you trying to say?That I dont care about my comrade?" he ask as his voice become to sharpen.

"Let me put Hanji on her bed first I dont want her peaceful sleep to be interrupted" I said as he let go of my hand and I enter Hanji's chamber,I put her on her bed and open her lamp shade I'm surprise that Hanji's room is clean today.

I go out and meet by Levi's intimidating glare.

"What are you trying to say Erwin?That I dont care about my comrade?" he repeat himself

"That's it Levi,you only consider Hanji as a comrade while she put you above first as her friend,best friend or even the one she held dear" I said looking down on my foot

"Is your brain become crap again Erwin?" he hissed

"No! Dont you get it?after all these year Hanji has always been on your side yet you didnt notice,If I were you I'll make sure I wont regret everything I do" I said,I dont care if he doesnt get my point.I walk away on the way to my room on the men's section.

HANJI's POV

I open my eyes as a shining light blinded me,I woke up on my own room but how?I remember passing through the hallway and fall down on some muscular arm,it must be Erwin.I gotta go to his office and thank him for bringing me here.I fix my ponytail but still messy and went down stairs to Erwin's office,I twisted the knob and revealed Levi is about to punch Erwin but then,I came in.

"What's going on here?" I ask

"Its none of your business shitty-glasses" Levi hissed

"Not because I'm talking doesnt mean I'm talking to you" I said coldly as I enter the chamber.I heard Levi murmur a tch,and a few cursing words which is normal.He got out and I face Erwin as we both sat down.

"What brings you here,Hanji?"

"I just want to say thank you for bringing me to my roon last night,but then I saw this" I said as I fake a smile

"What really happened?" I continued

"I dont know but Levi barge in and was about to punch me,saying things I dont understand"

"Levi,sure is a stubborn one"

"Yeah,anyways,the next expedition will be the capturation of the colossal titan..." he said seriously

"And?"

"And I need you and your squad to take care of that as a special research group" my eyes beam as soon as I heard those words,finally Erwin is allowing me to capture the titan

"I have to words to deny" I said formally even though I want to shout and jump in happiness

"Dont get too cocky Hanji,be careful" he said as I exited the office,humming

"Buntaichou!!!" Moblit rush to me with his worried expression

"what is it Moblit?"

"I thought you were eaten by Bean" he said as tears begin to form on the corner of his eyes,Bean my experimental titan together with Sawney has been captured few years back with the special operation squad after we found out the notebook of the 1 year missibg personel Ilse Lagnar with the help of Special Operation squad,lead by Levi.

After a few talk with Moblit,he escorted me back to the laboratory where Eren is waiting for me.

"Mom...I mean Hanji-san" he stutter maybe embarrass because Moblit is around.

"Dont worry Eren,you can trust Moblit" I said

"Mom,the nightmare,it repeat itself" he said as if he was about to cry,the nightmare keeps on bothering me,why does it always appear on Eren's dream.Why does Eren was like that after the dream?

"Eren,can you recognise the place or any person?" I begin to question

"It's a dark place,I've never been there before,its not the dream where my mother die,but I lost someone special to me but I dont know who..." he said remembering the details

"My hands are full of blood and the Great Titan war begins as the moon begin to rise and explosions are everywhere,I dont see the wall but there's a barrier,surrounded by body of water and ships" he said being out of his character,he murmur things that we cant recognise then begin to scream seeking for help.

"Eren,what is it?" I ask soothingly,his eyes were wide open

"The corpses are everywhere,I see a man with a dark hair with a brown-hair woman but the woman lie on the mans arm lifeless,I cant see their faces but the have the wings of freedom embroidered on their jacket" he said,dark hair man,lets think about a dark hair man and a brunnette girl,who could it be?

AUTHOR Yukiko's NOTE:

Have you read the latest chapter 103? God damn its so cool I hope to see Hanji on the next chapter