CHAPTER 10

*************CHAPTER 10***************

             HANJI's POV

         Its been two weeks since I woke up and Eren keep on barging in my room in the middle of the night just to tell me that he has that weird dream again where everyone important to him doed or in the near death situation but I kept on assuring him that it wont happen.Few weeks have passed and Levi is getting weird whenever I am with some new recruits he kept on bragging me about some shit and sometimes I dont really understand why.It's been so new to me that we have more new recruits this past few months,but the question is,Is the humanity really near on reclaiming the fallen wall of Wall Maria?this few weeks,its really weird not just about everyone on the Survey Corps but the titans,they are not offensive this past week.

"Buntaichou!Danchou wants to summon your presence on his office"Moblit announced
"tell him I'll be right there just wait a few minutes" I ordered him and he left me to do this research of mine.I look down to the microscope but Moblit opened my door again
"Buntaichou,commander wants you now"
"Just wait a few moments,tell him that I have important matter doing now" he left again,I look at my microscope again and starts to analyse what is wrong with the cell division of a titan,the specimen were taken from Eren because he is the only shifter we can run test with.
"Oi four eyes" there he is
"Are you gonna make us waiting even more?" he ask,and I follow him out of my laboratory on the way to Erwin's office.I sat down and waited for his words to come.

"there is a new information that I have,there is a female titan wondering around and we need to caught her and if we dont we need to exterminate her" he started but direct to the point.
A few minutes of plan discussion only to find out that I am not included to the mission because according to Levi himself I am not fully recovered from the damage that I took during the Colossal attack.tsk,that midget.

I call everyone included in the mission for plan discussion while Levi go to the jail to release Petra because she is needed in the mission.
"Okay,everyone listen up!" I yell and started the talk,I dismissed them early so they can have enough rest for tomorrow's capturing of the Female Titan.And whatever Petra did to me,I forgive her already and I am trying to move on.Moving on doesnt mean you have to forget about everything but you are trying to be a better person,its all about acceptance.

                      LEVI's POV

             I let Petra free for she is needed for the next mission outside the safe wall.
"Brace yourself,the shit is coming tomorrow" my squad's face were dead serious about the mission and told them that Eren will join our party,the position will be Petra is on the the right side of me while Oluo is on opposite of her,Eren in the middle,Eld and Gunther is on the left and right back position.We will be on the safest position near the rear guards and front lines to ensure that we wont lose Eren Jaeger.

             They left and I am here,alone.I decided to get out of the mess hall and search for the brunette four eyes.Where.is that four eyed bitch?I walk a little more and saw her talking to a new cadet,tch.I listen to their conversation.
"Are you squad leader Hanji?wow,you look gorgeous" he praised.That brat is getting on my nerve already
"not really but thank you" she respond,wait is she blushing?blushing for such a pathetic praise,I feel by blood boils
"Buntaichou,would you mind showing me your laboratory?I am dying to know what is inside there" he said taking her hand,kissing it.How dare he!
"no need for such formality" she answered with tinted cheeks,it looks like she is a teenage girl blushing over her crush.I have enough for this flirting session already.
"Oi brat,arent you supposed to be on the training ground?Just because you like Hanji's lab doesnt mean she can give you special treatment" I said coldly,shooing him off and he reluctantly leave.
"Four eyes,stop flirting with the cadets would you?you look like a teenager blushing over her pathetic crush" I stated with emotionless but harsh voice,I am getting back to my tracks when she spoke,my back facing her
"What is wrong with you Levi?!" she ask me half being a shout,I turn to face her and look up to meet her gaze because of the height disadvantage.
"No Hanji,the wrong is with you" I fired back.
"The problem is with you Levi not me!First of all,I am not flirting with a cadet and if I am then its none of your business." she said bluntly
"what's not of my business four eyes" I said wity dreadful voice yet emotionless,yeah my voice is always scary and I can scare off children without even knowing.
"THIS!" she shouted and before I even knew it,her hand touches my face with an impact that sure's gonna leave some red marks not now but maybe later.She walk out leaving me as I touch my face where she just slapped me.

               HANJI's POV

           What did I just do?I slapped the Humanity's strongest soldier straight on the face!but he kinda deserve it,all this time I'm trying to shrugged the feelings that I developed for him and this happened,Is he jealous?nah.Stop assuming Hanji,maybe he just doesnt want any distraction in the new members.I walk away from him heading to nowhere in particular.

"Buntaichou!!!" Moblit called
"What is it Moblit?"
"Erwin-danchou wants to see you" he said trailing behind me as I change my direction towards Erwin's office.I opened the door without knocking

"What is it Erwin?And Moblit you may dismissed" I ordered Moblit to leave us for a private conversation.
"Hanji,during your attack on the colossal Titan,what really happen?" Erwin ask seriously so I have to be serious too.
"Well,the colossal fall out from the sky,if that's what you call it" he eyed me telling me to continue the story
"We still havent figure it out on how does a 68 meter Titan can fall 2000 feet from above and it seems that it doesnt have wings to fly but maybe..."
"maybe what?" he ask
"maybe there's a massive flying object to carry a 68 meter titan from above or just like Eren,the colossal titan is in human form before it transforms into mid-air being carried by an unknown flying object" I stated
"5 years ago,the wall was breached by the colossal Titan and the gates were destroyed by the armour titan and now we face the colossal Titan but not the armoured one...and then there is the appearance of the very first female spotted titan and we lost 20 percent of our soldier during the expedition because of the female titan,do you think there is a chance that the history will repeat itself but worst this time?" he questioned me again
"there is a high posibility about that,during our attack the colossal is not interested on us but by the canons on wall,it doesnt attacked us but destroyed the canons"
"now that you said it,we really need to exterminate or capture the female titan at all cost" he said
"Is that why the special operation squad were included in this mission?Is it really that fatal?" I ask eventhough the answered doesnt need to be spoken.